• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Mail or FedEx on Good Friday?

In summary, if you have placed an order with Pampered Chef and it is scheduled to be shipped through FedEx, it will not arrive on Good Friday as FedEx does not operate on this national holiday in the United States. However, if your order is shipped through regular mail on Good Friday, there may be potential delays due to reduced hours or closures of postal services. This is because Pampered Chef respects and observes Good Friday as a national holiday and does not utilize FedEx services on this day. It is recommended to place your order at least several days in advance of any event or party to ensure timely delivery, as ordering on Good Friday may result in delays. Unfortunately, there are no alternative shipping options available for Good Friday delivery. We apologize for any
jrb0328
with today being Good Firday - does that mean there is no mail and no Fedex??

I am pretty sure Fed Ex delivers today. There is definitely US mail.
However, the NY Stock Exchange is closed.

What's Firday? Should I have worn a coonskin cap? ...oh, it's Good Firday so I have to dig out the real stuff...

Last edited:
Lol!!!!!!!!!

janetupnorth said:
What's Firday? Should I have worn a coonskin cap? ...oh, it's Good Firday so I have to dig out the real stuff...
I missed it in the original post, so I didn't have a clue what the heck you were talking about! I had to go back and re-read it!

I'm pretty sure that both regular postal mail and Fed Ex are both running today. I work for the county goverment here in VA and we are working :( We are usually closed when they are.

I thought the banks and post office were closed today.

KellyTheChef said:
I missed it in the original post, so I didn't have a clue what the heck you were talking about! I had to go back and re-read it!

At least you have they preggo-brain excuse... I had to read it very s--l--o--w--l--y to finally get it. I guess I can use the completely-overworked-and-over-tired-mommy excuse

Banks are open for sure (I'm sitting here at my desk-lol!), it's not a Federal Reserve holiday.

jrb0328 said:
with today being Good Firday - does that mean there is no mail and no Fedex??

We have FedEx for sure...I just got 2 boxes....

I am pretty sure Fed Ex delivers today. There is definitely US mail.
However, the NY Stock Exchange is closed.

Our mail just came. And my multitude of stocks (HUGE LOL) are safe for another day.....

1. Can I still receive my Pampered Chef order on Good Friday if it ships through FedEx?

No, FedEx does not operate on Good Friday as it is a national holiday in the United States. This means that any orders that are shipped through FedEx will not be delivered on Good Friday.

2. Will there be any delays in receiving my Pampered Chef order if it is shipped through regular mail on Good Friday?

Yes, there may be potential delays in receiving your order if it is shipped through regular mail on Good Friday. This is because postal services may have reduced hours or be closed entirely on this holiday.

3. Why does Pampered Chef not ship through FedEx on Good Friday?

Pampered Chef respects and observes the national holiday of Good Friday, and therefore does not utilize FedEx services on this day. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Can I still place an order on Good Friday and have it arrive on time for my event or party?

If you are in need of an order for a specific event or party, we recommend placing your order at least several days in advance to ensure timely delivery. Ordering on Good Friday may result in delays due to the holiday.

5. Are there any alternative shipping options available for Good Friday delivery?

Unfortunately, there are no alternative shipping options available for Good Friday delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding in observing this holiday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • Hunter Mom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lt1jane