• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Made Pancakes in the Large Bar Pan...

In summary, The Large Bar Pan is a versatile rectangular baking pan with a non-stick surface that can be used for making pancakes. It can be used in the oven or on the stovetop, and can hold up to 12 pancakes at a time. It does not require greasing, but can be lightly sprayed with cooking spray. It can also be used for making a variety of other foods such as brownies, cookies, and roasted vegetables.
jentapp
Actually, it was one giant pancake that I cut into 6 servings. The pancakes were awesome and fluffy, but didn't really brown at all. Has anyone else tried doing this?

I make pancakes in there all the time. They do turn out lighter than when I stove cook them, but they are sooooooooooo much easier! :)

I tried this once and loves it! I made them way to thick but they were still awesome!

What's the recipe!How do you make pancakes in the bar pan? Please give me that recipe and what temp the oven needs to be on, and for how long?

Debbie :D

I just followed the package instructions and baked them on 350. just pour them until you think they are thick enough for you. i made my too thick and would thin them more next time.

Related to Made Pancakes in the Large Bar Pan...

What is the Large Bar Pan and how is it used for making pancakes?

The Large Bar Pan is a rectangular baking pan with a non-stick surface. It can be used for making pancakes by pouring the batter directly onto the pan and baking in the oven.

Can I make pancakes in the Large Bar Pan without using the oven?

Yes, you can make pancakes on the stovetop using the Large Bar Pan. Simply place the pan on the stovetop and follow your preferred pancake recipe.

How many pancakes can the Large Bar Pan hold?

The Large Bar Pan can hold up to 12 pancakes at a time, depending on the size of your pancakes.

Do I need to grease the Large Bar Pan before making pancakes?

No, the Large Bar Pan has a non-stick surface so you do not need to grease it before making pancakes. However, you can lightly spray the pan with cooking spray if desired.

Can I make other foods besides pancakes in the Large Bar Pan?

Yes, the Large Bar Pan can be used for a variety of foods including brownies, cookies, and roasted vegetables. It is also great for making sheet pan meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wcsis
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies