• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lunchtime Demo Show for Fundraiser

In summary, the conversation is about a person preparing for a show next Thursday for the RFL team of a company. It will take place during their lunch break in the break room and 50 people have been invited. The person is looking for ideas for quick and easy food options that can be prepared without an oven and will be filling enough for the attendees. Suggestions include Capresse Mini-Sandwiches, puffs, a braid or ring, a Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza, and an Ice Cream Torte cake. The final suggestion is well-received and the person wishes the other good luck with their show.
spoiledchef
I've got a show NEXT Thursday. It's for the RFL team for a company that's doing a PC fundraiser with me for the RFL. So, it's going to be during their lunch break in the break room. There will be a microwave but no oven. She's invited 50 people and 7 have already RSVPd yes, and I'm sure it'll be MORE soon.

So, any ideas? I need HELP!!!! I've never done this type of show for THIS many people. It'll need to be short so they have time to eat and order.

Thanks.

You could do the Capresse Mini-Sandwiches. I'm doing that next week at a Wedding Shower. No cooking involved. Have the bread already cut into the triangles. You could just demo the tomatoes being cut with the USG, slice the cheese and assemble. I am setting up everything like an assembly line at mine and the bridesmaids are gonna assemble them. You could do something like that!

these seem to be getting even more popular. you could also do the puffs (cooked ahead of time) and fill them in front of everyone or have them do it just for fun!!

Okay, let me add...these recipes need to be cheap b/c I'm providing the ingredients. And -- it has to be filling enough b/c it's their lunch break. I know the chair will be providing additional food (meat/cheese tray, fruit tray), and there will be MEN who will come with an appetite. Sorry, I'm not trying to be stereotypical, but she told them to come with an appetite. :) So, ideas???

hhhmmmm, maybe do a braid or ring ahead of time? or maybe a pizza? those are pretty cheap most of the time.....boy thats a toughie!!

OK - do this recipe. All men love it. It fills their little tummys. You can bake the crust ahead at home. Bring the hamburger already browned in your large batter bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients at your demo and stir with the scraper. Microwave a few minutes to get it hot. Then you just dump it on top of the cooked crust. Sprinkle on the toppings. Have some salsa and sour cream in your small bowls and caddy. Easy! Its one of my favorite quick demos. And this is cheap.

Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza

2 pkgs crescent rolls
2 cups thinly sliced lettuce
2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
2 green onions, thinly sliced
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
¼ cup black olives, chopped
1 ½ cup salsa
3 Tbs Fiesta Seasoning Mix
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 ¼ pound ground beef, cooked & drained
1 cup sour cream
Additional salsa

Preheat oven to 375. Unroll crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles. Arrange 14 of the triangles in a circle on Large Round Stone with wide ends even with edge. Place the remaining two triangles in center. Roll dough to create a smooth surface with the Bakers Roller (lightly flour it). Bake 15-18 min until golden brown. Let cool.

Thinly slice lettuce using Crinkle Cutter or knife. Slice tomatoes & dice with utility knife. Slice green onions with knife. Grate cheese using cheese grater. Chop olives with food chopper or slice using the egg slicer. Set all aside.

In Classic Batter Bowl, combine salsa, seasoning mix and garlic pressed with garlic press. Add cooked hamburger. Microwave for 3 minutes or until hot. Spread Sour Cream over the crust using small Mix & Scraper. Spoon hamburger mixture over sour cream. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese and olives. Cut with pizza cutter and serve using small spatula. Have additional salsa out for guests to spoon over slice.

Last edited:
My first show was at my workplace, meaning, no oven. And it was afterwork so all the women wanted a quick demo and of course they were all hungry. So the night before, I made the Ice Cream Torte cake. I did the demo for all to see, and when I was finished, I pulled out the "already frozen" version and divied it up for them to eat. And you know what? They LOVED it! :)

Good luck!

I LOVE the ice cream sandwich torte!! when I first started it was like my main dessert recipe I offered. I have also since made it for 2 birthdays and always have requests for it at social gatherings!! good suggestion!!

1. How do I book a Lunchtime Demo Show for a fundraiser?

Booking a Lunchtime Demo Show for a fundraiser is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a date and time that works for you and your organization.

2. What types of food will be demonstrated at a Lunchtime Demo Show?

Our Lunchtime Demo Shows feature a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes, including salads, sandwiches, soups, and more. Your consultant can work with you to customize the menu based on your preferences or dietary restrictions.

3. How much does a Lunchtime Demo Show for a fundraiser cost?

The cost of a Lunchtime Demo Show varies depending on the number of attendees and menu choices. Your consultant can provide you with a price quote and help you determine the best options for your budget.

4. Can we earn fundraising credits with a Lunchtime Demo Show?

Absolutely! Our Lunchtime Demo Shows are a great way to earn fundraising credits for your organization. Contact your consultant for more information on how your fundraiser can earn credits.

5. How many people can attend a Lunchtime Demo Show for a fundraiser?

Our Lunchtime Demo Shows are perfect for groups of 10-30 people. However, we can accommodate larger groups as well. Contact your consultant for more information on group sizes and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
soonerchef
Replies
Views
Juanara
  • rudy31
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies