• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Low WW Point Recipes for PC: Unlock Delicious and Healthy Meals

M
Mel5497
Since I'm temporarily locked out of CS, would someone post (or PM me) the attachment that has the PC recipes with low WW points? I have a team member is desperate need. Thanks!

Here is the one I found :)

Attachments

• ww points for 29 minute or less ckbk.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 182
  • ww points for 29 minute or less ckbk.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 183
Here you go.

Thanks....I think there is also one that has some of our simplier appetizers and desserts? I have a WW calculator and am getting ready to dig that out (oops, guess that indicates I'm off the wagon!). Has anyone here done a WW show that featured an appetizer and a dessert they'd like to share?

Holy smokes Beth. That 2007 document is the bomb. Thanks!

Just sharing from CS - I believe chefann did that one.

1. How can I access the attachment for low WW point recipes for PC if I am temporarily locked out of CS?

Unfortunately, without access to CS, you may not be able to retrieve the attachment. However, you can try reaching out to a team member or someone who has access to the attachment and ask them to send it to you.

2. Is there a specific reason why the attachment for low WW point recipes is only available on CS?

The attachment was most likely shared on CS because it is a common platform used by the team members. However, you can also find similar recipes on other websites or through a simple online search.

3. How do I unlock delicious and healthy meals using the low WW point recipes for PC?

The low WW point recipes offer a variety of options for meals that are both delicious and healthy. You can use the recipes to create meals that are low in calories and high in nutrients, helping you achieve your weight loss goals.

4. Are the low WW point recipes for PC suitable for all dietary restrictions?

The recipes may not cater to all dietary restrictions, but they can be modified to fit specific needs. For example, if you are following a vegetarian or vegan diet, you can substitute ingredients with plant-based alternatives.

5. Can I share the attachment with others who are not part of the CS team?

It is best to check with the original creator or owner of the attachment before sharing it with others outside of the CS team. They may have specific guidelines or restrictions regarding sharing the attachment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies