• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Low-Fat Lunch Ideas with Jenna - TIA!

In summary, there are plenty of low-fat lunch options that are easy to make, suitable for vegetarians, kid-friendly, meal prep-friendly, and filling and satisfying. Some suggestions include turkey and avocado wraps, grilled chicken salad, roasted vegetable wrap, lentil soup, turkey and cheese pinwheels, hummus and veggie wraps, chicken and veggie stir-fry, shrimp and avocado salad, and sweet potato and black bean tacos.
stefani2
Any suggestions for a low-fat lunch Show?

How about a Veggie Pizza? Hmmm....and something with fruit - Fruit Kebobs? I can't find the Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue recipe anywhere! :( If I did the Hot Broccoli Dip - would that go good with the Veggie Pizza???? Or a low-fat dessert???????? TOOOO many choices!!! :eek:

TIA - Jenna

p.s. My host wants something low-fat.

stefani2 said:
Any suggestions for a low-fat lunch Show?

How about a Veggie Pizza? Hmmm....and something with fruit - Fruit Kebobs? I can't find the Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue recipe anywhere! :( If I did the Hot Broccoli Dip - would that go good with the Veggie Pizza???? Or a low-fat dessert???????? TOOOO many choices!!! :eek:

TIA - Jenna

p.s. My host wants something low-fat.

Sorry Jenna, I'm too tired to think about ideas but I did want to get you the C&C C fondue recipe. I've attached it here for you.

Attachments

• Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue.doc
    21 KB · Views: 301
Salads!!!Colossal Chopped Salad
Mandarin Pasta Salad
Harvest Chicken Salad

I agree--Pick a salad and make the New Lemon Cakes in prep bowls...definitely light--or at least it "feels" light!

LOVE the ideas?Thanks everyone! :) :) :)

Would the Harvest Chicken Salad go with a veggie pizza????? (I am totally NOT good at picking a menu) :( I LOVE the HCS! YUM-O

Anyone tried the Autumn Fruit Salad? (apples, grapes, oranges, mini marshmallows, vanilla yogurt, zest of 1 lime, and nuts)???

mini lemon cakesI haven't tried the Lemon Cakes, yet! Maybe today........:rolleyes:

Just do one recipe! No need for Veggie Pizza if you're making a big salad. If you need to do a 2nd recipe, do an easy dessert.We are not caterers!

:)LOL...I agree. Sounds good! :) Thanks for ALL your help.

1. What are some low-fat lunch ideas that are easy to make?

Some easy low-fat lunch ideas include turkey and avocado wraps, grilled chicken salad, vegetable stir-fry with quinoa, and tuna salad on whole grain bread.

2. Can you recommend any low-fat lunch options for vegetarians?

Yes, some great low-fat vegetarian lunch options are roasted vegetable wrap, lentil soup with whole grain bread, quinoa and black bean salad, and grilled portobello mushroom burger.

3. Are there any low-fat lunch ideas that are kid-friendly?

Absolutely! Some kid-friendly low-fat lunch ideas are turkey and cheese pinwheels, hummus and veggie wraps, mini turkey and cheese sliders, and fruit and yogurt parfait with granola.

4. Can you suggest some low-fat lunch ideas that are suitable for meal prep?

Yes, meal prep-friendly low-fat lunch ideas include chicken and veggie stir-fry with brown rice, turkey and avocado sandwiches, quinoa and black bean bowls, and chicken and vegetable skewers with quinoa salad.

5. Are there any low-fat lunch ideas that are filling and satisfying?

Absolutely! Some filling and satisfying low-fat lunch ideas are grilled chicken and vegetable panini, shrimp and avocado salad, sweet potato and black bean tacos, and vegetable and tofu stir-fry with brown rice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda