• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Low-Carb Recipe Ideas for Sensitive Stomachs | Get Ready for Your Next Demo!

In summary, to adjust the serving size for a recipe, multiply or divide the ingredients by the desired number of servings. You can also substitute ingredients in a recipe, but it's important to consider the impact on taste and texture. To convert measurements in a recipe, use a conversion chart or online tool, or purchase measuring cups and spoons with both imperial and metric measurements. Adjustments can be made to cooking time and temperature, but be aware that it may affect the outcome of the dish. To determine if a dish is fully cooked, use a meat thermometer, visual cues, or perform a taste test. When in doubt, cook the dish a little longer to ensure it is fully cooked.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I have a host who can not have any carbs or alot of cheese. It does not very nice things to her stomach when she eats it.

Does any one have any ideas on a recipe I could do for the demo? Her show is next Friday.

TIA!

30 minute chicken?
10 minute pork tenderloin?

Then you can make a salad or something with the meat for the rest of the guests.

chefann said:
30 minute chicken?
10 minute pork tenderloin?

Then you can make a salad or something with the meat for the rest of the guests.

I offered the 10 minute pork tenderloin and she didn't go for that either. Yikes! I will do the 30 minute chicken.

Laurie - your host sounds way picky! HA!!

Have you asked her if there is a PC recipe she has had before and would like to have again?

jrstephens said:
Laurie - your host sounds way picky! HA!!

Have you asked her if there is a PC recipe she has had before and would like to have again?

Jennifer when I was checking my email and got the notice back from her that none of the recipes I sent would do. I thought, WOW you sure are picky. But, if some ingredients mess with her stomach, I can't really blame her.

That is a great idea about checking with her on a previous PC recipe. I will have to try that if she doesn't go for either of the recipes I just sent her. 30-minute chicken and salad of her choice (thanks Ann) and the Thai Chicken Stir-Fry Salad.

We'll see what happens.:)

1. How do I adjust the serving size for a recipe?

To adjust the serving size for a recipe, simply multiply or divide the ingredients by the desired number of servings. For example, if a recipe serves 4 and you want to make 8 servings, multiply all ingredients by 2. If you want to make 2 servings, divide all ingredients by 2.

2. Can I substitute ingredients in a recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in a recipe. However, it's important to keep in mind that substituting ingredients may alter the taste and texture of the dish. It's best to choose substitutions that are similar in flavor and texture to the original ingredient. You can also consult our ingredient substitution guide for suggestions.

3. How do I convert measurements in a recipe?

To convert measurements in a recipe, you can use a conversion chart or an online conversion tool. Keep in mind that measurements may vary depending on the country or region, so it's important to use the appropriate conversion for your location. Alternatively, you can also purchase measuring cups and spoons with both imperial and metric measurements.

4. Can I make adjustments to the cooking time and temperature?

Yes, you can make adjustments to the cooking time and temperature in a recipe. However, it's important to keep in mind that changing these factors may affect the outcome of the dish. It's best to follow the instructions provided in the recipe, but if you do make adjustments, keep a close eye on the dish to ensure it is cooked properly.

5. How do I know when a dish is fully cooked?

There are a few ways to determine if a dish is fully cooked. You can use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of meat or use visual cues such as golden brown color or flaky texture for baked goods. You can also perform a taste test to see if the flavors have developed fully. If you're unsure, it's always best to err on the side of caution and cook the dish a little longer to ensure it is fully cooked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Chef Niki
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Niki
  • chefsteph07