• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Chinese Recipes for a Pampered Chef Demo?

In summary, some popular "Iso - Chinese Recipes for Show" from Pampered Chef include General Tso's Chicken, Kung Pao Shrimp, Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry, Vegetable Lo Mein, and Egg Drop Soup. To make these dishes, you will need a Wok or large skillet, a good quality knife, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl, and a whisk or wooden spoon. There are also gluten-free options available, such as using gluten-free soy sauce and rice noodles. These recipes can also be made vegetarian or vegan by substituting tofu or tempeh for meat. To enhance the authenticity of the dishes, you can use ingredients like sesame oil, Chinese five-spice powder
Chef Niki
Host is requesting a Chinese recipe for her demo.

Any ideas?? Recipes??

TIA!

Aisian Pork and Noodle Skillet? (I make it all the time with chicken and my DS loves it!)
(Was in SB a few season's back)

The Chicken Noodle Stir Fry (I think it's in "It's Good for You") is really really good.Or, if you wanna do an appetizer, the Steamed Wonton Purses are delish too.

And if you do the Steamed Wonton Purses, our Ginger-Wasabi sauce would be good for dipping. :)

Thanks to everyone for ideas!!

Related to Looking for Chinese Recipes for a Pampered Chef Demo?

What are some popular "Iso - Chinese Recipes for Show" from Pampered Chef?

Some popular "Iso - Chinese Recipes for Show" from Pampered Chef include General Tso's Chicken, Kung Pao Shrimp, Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry, Vegetable Lo Mein, and Egg Drop Soup.

What kitchen tools do I need to make "Iso - Chinese Recipes for Show" from Pampered Chef?

You will need a Wok or large skillet, a good quality knife, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl, and a whisk or wooden spoon.

Are there any gluten-free options for "Iso - Chinese Recipes for Show" from Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several gluten-free options for "Iso - Chinese Recipes for Show" from Pampered Chef, such as using gluten-free soy sauce or tamari, using rice noodles instead of wheat noodles, and using cornstarch instead of flour as a thickener.

Can I make "Iso - Chinese Recipes for Show" from Pampered Chef vegetarian or vegan?

Yes, many "Iso - Chinese Recipes for Show" from Pampered Chef can be easily adapted to be vegetarian or vegan. For example, you can substitute tofu or tempeh for meat, and use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.

Are there any tips for making "Iso - Chinese Recipes for Show" from Pampered Chef taste more authentic?

To make your "Iso - Chinese Recipes for Show" from Pampered Chef taste more authentic, try using ingredients such as sesame oil, Chinese five-spice powder, and Szechuan peppercorns. You can also add in traditional Chinese vegetables like bok choy, Chinese broccoli, and water chestnuts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Tenille V.
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07