• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Love the New Appet Plates/Caddy!

In summary, the reviewer really likes the plates and finds them to be classy and perfect for appetizers. She has a line ready to sell them and thinks that people will love them.
heat123
Silver Member
Just got my sample yesterday and cannot wait to take them to my next couple of shows to show off and hopefully get bookings for Nov for them!;) :) :D :rolleyes: They are so purtty!:love:

I just ordered some as a sample - I was considering it but then when r I learned that simple adiitions were the possible Nove Host/guest specials I said go for it!

I just ordered them for that reason as well - can't wait to get them! I figure I'll bring to my 5 shows in September so they can have a sneak peek and get them drooling for later shows.

At my Fall Preview - I got a booking for Nov because of them, and one guest couldn't wait and ordered them!

EVERY1 I have showed them to wants them....1 girl wants 2 sets....:cool:

People could not believe that it comes w/ 12plates! I could see them mentally doing the math in their heads!:D

I got the caddy and white plates, and then the set of cranberry plates. They are sitting on my kitchen counter and I have been using them every chance I get! They look cute! I alternated them (someone on here suggested to) 2 white, 1 cranberry. Doing that, you have 2 extra white ones that don't fit...I just put them into my cupboard!

I think these are gonna sell! I can't wait to take them to shows! I will show them off and then let the host use them if she wants to!

ChefBeckyD said:
People could not believe that it comes w/ 12plates! I could see them mentally doing the math in their heads!:D
I have a line all ready for selling the plates.
Don't you hate when you're entertaining and you need to use paper plates because you just don't have enough small plates for appetizers? Paper plates just aren't real classy. These plates - total class! You get 12 plates and the stand. The plates are just the right size for appetizers. And small enough that you won't blow your diet, unless you go back for thirds.​

That is a super word choice Ann! Thanks for passing that on!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks! I came up with that at a meeting. I was being my usual silly self, but it seemed to fit for those. I want to get people thinking about how fun it is to entertain, and that they can invite more people to their party because 12 plates is a LOT. And, really, how silly is it to see people carrying fancy wine glasses and a paper plate at a party?

chefann said:
I have a line all ready for selling the plates.
Don't you hate when you're entertaining and you need to use paper plates because you just don't have enough small plates for appetizers? Paper plates just aren't real classy. These plates - total class! You get 12 plates and the stand. The plates are just the right size for appetizers. And small enough that you won't blow your diet, unless you go back for thirds.​

Ann! I am totally stealing that! I LOVE the whole paragraph - especially the "unless you go back for thirds!" :D :D

Ann as usual.. you are too funny! That is an awesome selling line, i'm going to be borrowing it, than you very much!

Related to Love the New Appet Plates/Caddy!

1. What are the dimensions of the Appet Plate?

The Appet Plate measures 7.5 inches in diameter and 1 inch in height. It is the perfect size for appetizers, desserts, or small meals.

2. Is the Appet Plate microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Appet Plate is both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience. It is made from durable stoneware that can withstand high temperatures and repeated use.

3. Can the Appet Plate be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Appet Plate is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. It can withstand temperatures up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for serving hot appetizers or desserts.

4. How many Appet Plates can fit in the Caddy?

The Caddy can hold up to 6 Appet Plates at a time. This makes it easy to transport and serve multiple dishes at once, making it a great addition to any party or gathering.

5. Is the Caddy collapsible for easy storage?

Yes, the Caddy is collapsible for easy storage. It can be folded down to a compact size, making it convenient to store in your kitchen cabinet or pantry when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Eaglenewsteach
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • sfdavis918
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
Replies