• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Love Love Love Greeeeennnnnnn on the 8Th of the Month!

Congrats!!!I don't know if they are PC or someone elses, but they are adorable and very affordable at Walmart right now!
Love love love GREEEEENNNNNNN on the 8th of the month! :woohoo::woohoo:

WOOT! WOOT! You go Jenni!

The whole team? You go girl!!! :D

my personal team, not my organization

Hey, that's still amazing! :D Did they all earn the Turkey, or were some of them still submitting October shows? Just wondering how much of an incentive that Turkey was! LOL

Well done!!!!! :woohoo:

I have 9 active right now, 8 have sent in Nov shows. So only 1 was a hold over from last month. I REALLY play up earning the incentives. here is what I send out almoat everyday. There are pics in the email of the promotional items. I get so much feeback from my team that they LOVE seeing their name adn seeing what everyone else is doing.. doesn't cost me anything. I had 25 people earn the bag last month

LOOK who has already earned a FREE turkey by submitting 1 November show before Nov. 15th!!

Jenni
Jody
Rose
Dava
Danielle
Kim
Jenny M
Tammie
Shawna
Tina

Hold and submit 2 November show before the end of November and you earn this awesome table runner.

Look who has earned a table runner!!!

Jenni
Tina

Hold and submit 3 November shows before the end of the month and earn the adorable plate and napkins from me!

Just adding onto a WAHOO thread..not to steal you incredible team accomplishment..just don't want to start a new thread.

It is a little wahoo...I had a past consultant re-sign. She was not a barn burner before, but I need numbers and activity to keep my AD title.

Don't want to drone on, but my day job is really weighing me down. It will just be this year because we are computerizing things. I just feel like I have very little energy for my business because of very long days and that scares the stuffing out of me. My calendar, team and customer service suffers. Pampered prayers for me and other's in similiar situations!!:pray:

Thats Awesome!!:happyforyou:

I'm hoping mine are also by the 15th!!!

Congrats!!

What is the adorable plate and napkins? Are they PC or someone elses? I like adding the incentive for them :)

they are black and white plate that are at Walmart right now that look just like the Going Places bags!!

Way to go Jenni! What a great feeling and more so being so early in the month!

What is "Love Love Love Greeeeennnnnnn on the 8Th of the Month!"?

"Love Love Love Greeeeennnnnnn on the 8Th of the Month!" is a catchphrase and fan chant for the Japanese band, Greeeen, who released a song titled "Kiseki" (meaning "Miracle") on the 8th of every month from 2007 to 2009. Fans would gather on the 8th of each month to listen to the song and show their love for the band.

Why is the 8th of the month significant for Greeeen and their fans?

The 8th of the month is significant because it is when Greeeen released their song "Kiseki" and started the tradition of releasing a new song on the 8th of every month. This tradition lasted from 2007 to 2009 and became a special day for fans to show their love and support for the band.

How did "Love Love Love Greeeeennnnnnn on the 8Th of the Month!" become a popular catchphrase?

"Love Love Love Greeeeennnnnnn on the 8Th of the Month!" became a popular catchphrase due to the band's unique marketing strategy of releasing a new song on the 8th of every month. This catchphrase was also used in promotional materials and by fans on social media, further spreading its popularity.

Is the tradition of "Love Love Love Greeeeennnnnnn on the 8Th of the Month!" still ongoing?

No, the tradition of releasing a new song on the 8th of every month ended in 2009. However, the catchphrase and fan chant are still used by fans to show their love and support for the band, and the 8th of the month is still a special day for Greeeen fans.

What other songs are associated with "Love Love Love Greeeeennnnnnn on the 8Th of the Month!"?

The main song associated with "Love Love Love Greeeeennnnnnn on the 8Th of the Month!" is "Kiseki." However, some fans also include other songs from Greeeen's 8th of the month releases, such as "Ai Uta" and "Hana Uta." The catchphrase can also be used to show love and support for any of Greeeen's songs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Ginger428