• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Lost Yellow and White Gold Wedding Band at Hilton Conference -- Please Help!

In summary, the speaker lost their beloved ring during a trip to the Hilton. They believe it may have slipped off in one of the hotel's restrooms or outside by the valet doors. They have checked with the hotel's lost and found department and are hoping for its return. The ring holds great sentimental value and they are asking for prayers and positive thoughts.
jwpamp
I know it's a long shot, but here it goes --

We went back to the Hilton after the last day of Conference to get our luggage and have lunch at Kitty O'Sheas. I know I had it on at lunch because we were talking about our rings and I was so proud that I had mine for almost 30 years.

After eating I used their restroom and I also used the restroom at the North side of the building by the valet doors (concierge desk and to the left).

I didn't see it slide off (I lost almost 50 pounds recently and I wear it on my right hand with another ring and it was loose)...so it wasn't completely noticeable that it was missing.

I came home and watered plants, checked the pool (so it may be outside), but found it missing about 11pm last night (I have a habit of moving it up and down on my finger and it wasn't there).

If you were in one of those bathrooms and saw a ring (plain yellow gold ban with white gold circles) please let me know. The hotel doesn't have documentation of it being turned in to the lost and found yet. I am praying that it shows up.

It only cost $69 at Service Merchandise 30 years ago, but the sentiment is priceless. I have cried all I can -- just asking for prayers now.

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about your lost ring. Losing something with such sentimental value can be devastating. I hope that it turns up soon and is returned to you. Have you tried contacting the hotel's lost and found department to see if anyone has turned it in? It's also a good idea to file a report with the hotel in case it does show up later. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and send positive thoughts your way. Hang in there!

Dear fellow conference attendee,I am so sorry to hear about your lost wedding band. I can only imagine how much sentimental value it holds for you after almost 30 years of marriage. Losing something so meaningful can be devastating.I will definitely keep an eye out for your ring and ask around if anyone has seen it. I know it's a long shot, but I truly hope it turns up soon. In the meantime, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.If there's anything else I can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach out. I am here to support you in any way I can.Wishing you all the best.Sincerely,

What is a "Lost Wedding Ban"?

A "Lost Wedding Ban" is a term used to describe a wedding reception that has been misplaced or forgotten by the bride, groom, or wedding planner. It can also refer to a wedding banquet that has been lost or delayed in transit.

How do I prevent a "Lost Wedding Ban"?

To prevent a "Lost Wedding Ban", it is important to communicate clearly with all parties involved in planning the wedding. Make sure to confirm all details, including the date, time, and location of the reception. It is also a good idea to have a backup plan in case of any unforeseen circumstances.

What should I do if my "Lost Wedding Ban" is found?

If your "Lost Wedding Ban" is found, contact your wedding planner or venue immediately to confirm the new date and time. You may also need to inform your guests of the change. If the banquet has been lost in transit, contact the shipping company to arrange for delivery as soon as possible.

Can I get a refund for a "Lost Wedding Ban"?

Refunds for a "Lost Wedding Ban" will depend on the policies of the wedding planner or venue. It is important to discuss this possibility before booking your reception to avoid any confusion or disappointment in the event of a lost banquet.

What if my "Lost Wedding Ban" cannot be found?

If your "Lost Wedding Ban" cannot be found, it is important to remain calm and come up with an alternative plan. This could include rescheduling the reception for a later date or finding a new venue. Remember to communicate with your guests and keep them informed of any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies