• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost is Back Tonight! Don't Miss the Return of This Epic Series!

In summary, the bad thing is that the show had to be rescheduled, but the good thing is that it comes on later. They are both excited to watch the show and agree that it is a 'shocker' when things happen. They also agree that Locke has become a jerk and miss some of the middle of the show. They both recommend watching the show back to back to catch up.
ChefBeckyD said:
Actually, 2 more seasons worth - there is a specific end date for the show.

I'll be sad to see it go - but at the same time, like Stephanie, I think it's good that there is an ending. That way, we know that there is a plan, and it's not just rambling, and trying to fill space for ratings.

Two more seasons?!! That's great!! I didn't stick with Lost from the beginning but then went back and saw the episodes online. That was awesome because I just clicked on the next episode instead of waiting a week! :sing: Now it's torture. :)

I agree there's not much to watch. I kind of liked Journey Man and that's gone. I like Eli Stone, it makes me laugh and that episode with his dad made me cry.

Don't forget about this tonight!

YAHOOOOOO!

It's been FOREVER since the last season ended! I thought it would never get here.

We had people over for dinner last night - DH wanted them over tonight, but I nixed that, because I can't have people here trying to make conversation while I'm trying to watch the season premiere of LOST!

This is the only show that has ever mesmerized me like this!

me, too! I soooo look forward to LOST and 24! I like a bunch of other shows, too, but NONE as I do these 2. Oh, and Ghost Hunters on scifi. So, actually 3. But that's it! No one talks to me, the phones go to voicemail. I actually wait until I'm about 15-20 minutes in so I can watch it on the dvr. This way - no commercials. Just about 45 minutes of non-stop suspense.

ChefBeckyD said:
All else stops at my house when LOST is on! Whoo Hooo!

The bad thing is, I had a show scheduled for tonight, and we had to reschedule, and I wasn't even sad about it!:eek: :sing:

us too, I LOVE:love::love::love::love::love::love: LOST!!!!!

<h2>1. When is Lost coming back?</h2><p>Lost is returning tonight, at 9/8c on ABC!</p><h2>2. Do I need to have seen previous seasons to understand the return of Lost?</h2><p>While it is recommended to have seen previous seasons to fully understand the storyline, new viewers can still enjoy and follow along with the return of Lost.</p><h2>3. Where can I watch the return of Lost?</h2><p>You can watch the return of Lost on ABC, or on the ABC app with a cable provider login.</p><h2>4. Will the original cast be returning for the new season of Lost?</h2><p>Yes, many of the original cast members will be returning for the new season of Lost, along with some new faces.</p><h2>5. How many episodes will there be in the return of Lost?</h2><p>The return of Lost will consist of 18 episodes, with the finale airing on May 23rd.</p>

Related to Lost is Back Tonight! Don't Miss the Return of This Epic Series!

1. When is Lost coming back?

Lost is returning tonight, at 9/8c on ABC!

2. Do I need to have seen previous seasons to understand the return of Lost?

While it is recommended to have seen previous seasons to fully understand the storyline, new viewers can still enjoy and follow along with the return of Lost.

3. Where can I watch the return of Lost?

You can watch the return of Lost on ABC, or on the ABC app with a cable provider login.

4. Will the original cast be returning for the new season of Lost?

Yes, many of the original cast members will be returning for the new season of Lost, along with some new faces.

5. How many episodes will there be in the return of Lost?

The return of Lost will consist of 18 episodes, with the finale airing on May 23rd.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies