• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost is Back Tonight! Don't Miss the Return of This Epic Series!

In summary, the bad thing is that the show had to be rescheduled, but the good thing is that it comes on later. They are both excited to watch the show and agree that it is a 'shocker' when things happen. They also agree that Locke has become a jerk and miss some of the middle of the show. They both recommend watching the show back to back to catch up.
chefsteph07
Saw the thread on GA- need to remind everyone about LOST too! Cannot wait!:sing:

All else stops at my house when LOST is on! Whoo Hooo!

The bad thing is, I had a show scheduled for tonight, and we had to reschedule, and I wasn't even sad about it!:eek: :sing:

Glad it comes on later too, that way I don't have to RUSH to get the kids in bed and settled down by 9! I might actually get to sit down when it's on tonight!
Funny about your show, I'd feel the same way!

We've been in 'Lost' countdown mode in our household.:balloon:

We can't wait either!!! I am glad it comes on later as well. It's on at 10pm in our neck of the woods. I (like you Becky) hated having a Thursday show because I would never be home in time. Now if I could get my schedule going again, I won't have to worry about Thursdays anymore!!:D

Oh yeah, love Lost too! Guess it's gonna be a tv night; which I rarely do!

Cool!! I thought it was another rerun! My dh will be so EXCITED!!

Yeaaaaaaaa! LOST!! But now that its on late, we'll probably watch it tomorrow night...(we get up at 4:30):(

Ginger428 said:
Yeaaaaaaaa! LOST!! But now that its on late, we'll probably watch it tomorrow night...(we get up at 4:30):(

So, that would be 1:30 our time, which is sometimes when I'm just heading to bed. I guess I would be classified as a 'Western Night Owl'. :rolleyes:

Did anyone watch it?

SusanBP0129 said:
Did anyone watch it?

I did....WOW! I couldn't believe it when Alex was killed - that was a shocker.

It seems like when one question is answered, it poses 10 new questions!:confused: :eek: :confused:

I am sooooo addicted to this show!

My DH mostly "listens" to the show, when he is on the computer, etc, and last night when the "monster" came out, her rolled his eyes and asked me if I knew what the heck was going on! LOL I think he's a closet Lostie, he says he doesnt like it, but he sure knows all the characters and what's going on! ha ha
I have to say the ending was a little confusing.
And, just for the record, I don't like Locke much anymore. He used to be much more sympathetic and more open minded..now he just seems like a hard *ss for no reason.

chefsteph07 said:
My DH mostly "listens" to the show, when he is on the computer, etc, and last night when the "monster" came out, her rolled his eyes and asked me if I knew what the heck was going on! LOL I think he's a closet Lostie, he says he doesnt like it, but he sure knows all the characters and what's going on! ha ha
I have to say the ending was a little confusing.
And, just for the record, I don't like Locke much anymore. He used to be much more sympathetic and more open minded..now he just seems like a hard *ss for no reason.

I agree about Locke - at the beginning, he was one of my favorites - now, his power or whatever has gone to his head, and he's just a jerk.

I missed about 1/3 of the middle; there was a tornado warning about an hour away, so the local weather was on continuously. What was up with those people just coming & shooting at Locke, Sawyer, etc?

lacychef said:
I missed about 1/3 of the middle; there was a tornado warning about an hour away, so the local weather was on continuously. What was up with those people just coming & shooting at Locke, Sawyer, etc?
They were on the boat. They work for Charles Widmore, and they want Ben. Ben has said that once they have him, they will kill everyone else. From last nights episode, I think that could be true.

I didn't get to see it but will tonight on the website. Love that 4 min. catch-up clip and the funny comments. Have you all heard that?

Addie4TLC said:
I didn't get to see it but will tonight on the website. Love that 4 min. catch-up clip and the funny comments. Have you all heard that?

Addie - is that on the website? I haven't seen it.:confused:

ChefBeckyD said:
Addie - is that on the website? I haven't seen it.:confused:
Yes on the website, they have it for those that need to catch up. If you pick to view season 4 at the very top (might be second now that yesterday's show is available) you will see the 4 min. clip. It tells you about the entire season but with funny little comments. You will at least get a little chuckle out of it. :)

I really enjoyed watching entire season's on the website so I didn't have to wait a whole week to see a new show, I would watch two or three at a time sometimes. Bad I know...

I am so addicted to Lost...I'll admit it. I honestly have to Tivo it b/c it gets my mind turning too much before bed. LOL I'm hopeless.

What are your theroies on the island? Is it really in a time warp? Do you think people survive but stay on the island anyway (I don't want to admit that Claire & Sawyer amoung others die)? What is that cloud thing and how/why did Ben summon it - he must have been "summoning" it all along, but why????

Way too many questions and not near enough answers! LOL

I have no theories, but I did find it interesting that when Ben was interacting with Sayid it was in 2005. The whole time warp thing intrigues me.

raebates said:
I have no theories, but I did find it interesting that when Ben was interacting with Sayid it was in 2005. The whole time warp thing intrigues me.

Island time is 2004-2005. This is the 4th season for us, but for them, it's only been about 90-100 days on the island.:D That's why they can't figure out how to bring Walt back - he's turned into a young man over the last 4 years, and how would that happen in only 90 days?

Oh, the wonder and magic of television!;)

See, I wasn't even thinking of that. Of course, they've done the whole "time warp" thing several times, so that's what stuck in my head. Duh! And, yeah, the Walt thing could be a problem. :)

raebates said:
See, I wasn't even thinking of that. Of course, they've done the whole "time warp" thing several times, so that's what stuck in my head. Duh! And, yeah, the Walt thing could be a problem. :)

Yeah, the only reason I know that is because I shadow some LOST sites. Some of the posters on those sites are REALLY obsessed, so then I don't feel so bad about my own small obsession.

Try googling DarkUFO or Lost-Forum.com.....that's where the die hards are. (I've never posted, just go there to read sometimes.)

I believe that something does happen to Claire..she would never leave Aaron w/ Kate to go back to "real life" and we know that Kate has him after it's over.

I think Sawyer probably stays...he has said in several episodes when speaking w/ Kate that he really didn't want to go back, because he has nothing there. I think Locke stays, obviously. I wonder about Rose and Bernard because Rose had the cancer and when they are on the island she does not.

We know Jin dies, but how?

I think that they refer to the Oceanic 8 as the only survivors because these others do not want to be found.

So what did we all think of the show last night??

Arrgghhh! What an ending!:D Actually - what a beginning too. Jack and Kate raising Aaron together.And when Jack told Kate that Sawyer chose to stay on the island- what's that all about?Every time they answer a question, it means 10 more questions asked!

I knew he would want to stay on the island...
But what is Kate doing for Sawyer? I thought he was great last night protecting Claire...I have loved him from the beginning of the show, even when he was being a real butthead!

When I saw Kate and Jack kiss I told SO - that's it - that is all I needed to see to make my day complete....

I am way toooo hooked on that show. :love:

chefsteph07 said:
I knew he would want to stay on the island...
But what is Kate doing for Sawyer? I thought he was great last night protecting Claire...I have loved him from the beginning of the show, even when he was being a real butthead!

Sawyer has a daughter (but he's never seen her) and before the crash, he had put away money for her - I wonder if Kate is helping with that?

I'm sure that's it..I forgot about that little tidbit!

Obviously, Jack is very jealous of Sawyer...

I wonder where Claire went? And I wonder - in the flash forward - if Jack realizes he's Aaron's uncle? I thought maybe he did when he made the comment to Kate about her not even being related to Aaron....like he knew he was.:confused:

ChefBeckyD said:

I wonder where Claire went? And I wonder - in the flash forward - if Jack realizes he's Aaron's uncle? I thought maybe he did when he made the comment to Kate about her not even being related to Aaron....like he knew he was.:confused:

I think he knows. Juliet could have told him, since she had files on everyone.

I think he finds out somehow too..and especially since he did make that comment to Kate about her not being related, like he knew he was...

ChefBeckyD said:

How is Jack Aaron's uncle?? :confused: Did I totally space out on something and miss this??

Oh and who knows where Claire went, but she was in the previews for next week....

daniellemorgan said:
How is Jack Aaron's uncle?? :confused: Did I totally space out on something and miss this??

Christian Sheperd - Jack's father, is also Claire's father (he had an affair with her mother...I think is how it went) but on the Island, they don't know that. We learned it in a flashback last season I think.

Remember in last night's episode, Claire sees Christian holding Aaron, and says "Dad?" and goes after him? Then Jack sees him too.

ChefBeckyD said:
Christian Sheperd - Jack's father, is also Claire's father (he had an affair with her mother...I think is how it went) but on the Island, they don't know that. We learned it in a flashback last season I think.

Remember in last night's episode, Claire sees Christian holding Aaron, and says "Dad?" and goes after him? Then Jack sees him too.

I think I skipped a few episodes last season. I was so LOST...no pun intended...and got a little overwhelmed. Like did we ever figure out the polar bears?? :confused: :confused:

I do remember her saying "Dad," but I didn't recognize him. It'll all make sense someday...hopefully!

ChefBeckyD said:
Every time they answer a question, it means 10 more questions asked!
That is for sure!

So...those of us who watched last night...what did everyone think?
I thought it was FANTASTIC.

I missed parts of it, but thought it was pretty good. Of course it left us with more questions!

chefsteph07 said:
So...those of us who watched last night...what did everyone think?
I thought it was FANTASTIC.

I thought it was....BIZARRE! So many questions....and it is going to be FOREVER before the new season!

1. Locke stayed on the Island as the new leader for the Others - how did he end up dead in the casket?

2. What happens to Sawyer and Juliet?

3. Where is Sayid taking Hurley?

4. Is Claire dead????

5. What about Daniel and the rest in the little boat? Where are they now?

6. Where did the Island go?

7. Do you think Jin is really dead?

oh, and I am sure I have more questions...those are just off the top of my head!

LOVED the reunion of Des and Penny!

And Sawyer has turned into the real hero hasn't he? I wonder what he whispered to Kate just before he jumped?

I am so confused:confused: :confused:
I guess I will have to check in with my mom. She is a true Lostie. She checks in on all those conspiracy theory message boards.

I read on a message board this morning that Sawyer whispered to Kate that they had to all go back, that the island needed them...
I was shocked by the ending, with Locke...and Ben walking in...
SO SAD about Jin...I believe he is probably dead, but I hope not.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Sawyer, and so glad that he didn't die in the ocean, like I really thought he would!

chefsteph07 said:
I read on a message board this morning that Sawyer whispered to Kate that they had to all go back, that the island needed them...
I was shocked by the ending, with Locke...and Ben walking in...
SO SAD about Jin...I believe he is probably dead, but I hope not.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Sawyer, and so glad that he didn't die in the ocean, like I really thought he would!

I read on the message board that this is what was being said when Kate picked up the phone that was ringing in the middle of the night.

ChefBeckyD said:
I read on the message board that this is what was being said when Kate picked up the phone that was ringing in the middle of the night.
But that is speculation, isn't it? Crazy show.

JAE said:
But that is speculation, isn't it? Crazy show.

Not really just speculation. Some of the people on the Lost Boards are OBSESSED - and they use special equipment to magnify sound, and do still shots of different scenes and enhance them to see things in the background, and all kinds of stuff - it's crazy! I just go in afterwards, and read what they are doing....I've never posted on a LOST board - I'm just a total lurker!

I go to DarkUfo.com,
and Lost-Forum.com,
and http://community.comcast.net/comcastportal/board?board.id=Lost

That is crazy.

I thought it would be running out of steam pretty soon, but there are still sooo many unanswered questions!! At least another season's worth, what will we do without the fix? :)

I think the show is just great and it gives me something to "think" about..so many shows on now are just brainless, which is usually what brings in ratings, but I have always liked the thinking shows that never make it more than one season! I totally love Lost and will be very sad when it ends, although I am thrilled that it WILL have an ending!

Addie4TLC said:
I thought it would be running out of steam pretty soon, but there are still sooo many unanswered questions!! At least another season's worth, what will we do without the fix? :)
Actually, 2 more seasons worth - there is a specific end date for the show.

I'll be sad to see it go - but at the same time, like Stephanie, I think it's good that there is an ending. That way, we know that there is a plan, and it's not just rambling, and trying to fill space for ratings.

<h2>1. When is Lost coming back?</h2><p>Lost is returning tonight, at 9/8c on ABC!</p><h2>2. Do I need to have seen previous seasons to understand the return of Lost?</h2><p>While it is recommended to have seen previous seasons to fully understand the storyline, new viewers can still enjoy and follow along with the return of Lost.</p><h2>3. Where can I watch the return of Lost?</h2><p>You can watch the return of Lost on ABC, or on the ABC app with a cable provider login.</p><h2>4. Will the original cast be returning for the new season of Lost?</h2><p>Yes, many of the original cast members will be returning for the new season of Lost, along with some new faces.</p><h2>5. How many episodes will there be in the return of Lost?</h2><p>The return of Lost will consist of 18 episodes, with the finale airing on May 23rd.</p>

Related to Lost is Back Tonight! Don't Miss the Return of This Epic Series!

1. When is Lost coming back?

Lost is returning tonight, at 9/8c on ABC!

2. Do I need to have seen previous seasons to understand the return of Lost?

While it is recommended to have seen previous seasons to fully understand the storyline, new viewers can still enjoy and follow along with the return of Lost.

3. Where can I watch the return of Lost?

You can watch the return of Lost on ABC, or on the ABC app with a cable provider login.

4. Will the original cast be returning for the new season of Lost?

Yes, many of the original cast members will be returning for the new season of Lost, along with some new faces.

5. How many episodes will there be in the return of Lost?

The return of Lost will consist of 18 episodes, with the finale airing on May 23rd.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies