• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost All Info When Virus Crashed Pampered Chef

In summary, the conversation discussed the loss of information from previous shows and a friend's upcoming show. The main question was whether the friend could still benefit from hosting a show in February, even though her last show was in December. It was determined that she could still benefit, as long as she meets the minimum sales requirement and follows the company's policies. It was also mentioned that booking multiple shows off of oneself is possible, but each show must have a different host.
robbiesmom123
so all my info from my first 8 shows is gone. I have a good friend who has a show 4x a year and is planning a catty for Feb. My question is that her last show was in December, and if my computer had my info could I have booked another show off of herself, but since I don't, can she still benefit additionally. Is this to confusing? She obviously wants to take advantage of the 60% more than once. Any thoughts?

Did you book her off her original show in December? If so she'll be in the PC system as a booking. If not then there is no way to go back and add her in anyway.

If you use her host discount number you shouldn't have a problem. It's PC that knows that she gets the "double" benefit. I had the same thing happen. I lost 2 months worth of shows. I had to send my hard drive out to have the information pulled from it. I put my PP onto another computer while my hard drive was gone, and I was able to enter my past host.

When she had her show in December did you set her up as a booking off herself before you sent the show in? If she was a booking off of herself then yes, she can now get the 60% off special twice. If not, then she can't. It had to have been listed as a booking when the show was submitted.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you lost your information from your first 8 shows. That can be frustrating, but don't worry, there are still ways to take advantage of the 60% host benefits.If your friend's last show was in December, she can definitely still benefit from hosting another show in February. As long as she meets the minimum sales requirement, she will receive the 60% host benefits. And since it's a new catalog, she can also take advantage of the new host rewards program, which offers even more benefits.As for booking a show off of herself, that is definitely an option. If she has a large enough guest list, she can book multiple shows and receive the 60% host benefits each time. However, it's important to make sure that each show has a different host, as per the company's policies.I hope this helps clarify things for you and your friend. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

1. How can I retrieve my lost information from Pampered Chef after a virus crash?

If you have previously backed up your data using our backup and restore feature, you can easily retrieve your lost information by following these steps:
1. Open your Pampered Chef software and click on the "Backup and Restore" button.
2. Select the option to restore your data from a previous backup.
3. Choose the backup file that contains your lost information.
4. Click on "Restore" and wait for the process to complete.
5. Your lost information should now be restored and accessible in your Pampered Chef account.

2. What if I didn't back up my data before the virus crashed?

If you did not previously back up your data, unfortunately, it may not be possible to retrieve all of your lost information. However, you can contact our customer service team for assistance, and they may be able to help you recover some of your data. It is always recommended to regularly back up your data to prevent loss in the event of a virus or system crash.

3. Can I prevent this from happening in the future?

Yes, you can prevent losing your information in the future by regularly backing up your data using the backup and restore feature in your Pampered Chef software. You should also ensure that your computer has up-to-date antivirus software installed to protect against viruses and crashes.

4. Will I have to manually re-enter all of my lost information?

If you have previously backed up your data, you should not have to manually re-enter all of your lost information. However, if you did not back up your data, you may have to manually re-enter some or all of your lost information.

5. Can I access my Pampered Chef account from another device?

Yes, you can access your Pampered Chef account from any device with an internet connection. Simply log in to your account using your login credentials, and you should be able to view all of your saved information and recipes. It is recommended to regularly sync your data across devices to ensure that all of your information is up-to-date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GeorgiaPeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefColleen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AnnieBee