• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Losing Everything but Faith and Hope

In summary, Dana and her family are going through a difficult time as they are struggling to hold on to their belongings while they are in the process of foreclosure. They are also trying to sell most of their belongings in order to cover some of their expenses.
Madsen7
Please pray for my children as they struggle to hold with open hands the gifts God has poured on us over the years. Because of the economy the developer that was in the process of purchasing our home in California is pulling out. We now have to foreclose on him which means we have to come up with the mortgage on that house for the next 120 days plus the mortgage on our current home plus $5000 for the foreclosure process. We are now selling most of our belongings in order to get by. We know we will be fine but it's hard for our children to see our belongings go and also face leaving our neighborhood full of friends to lower our overhead.
Thank you.
Dana Madsen

Prayers for you and your family Dana. I hope you all can see the good at the end of this turmoil.

My prayers are with you Dana. So sorry to hear you are going through this.

How old are your kids? Can you explain some of it (not huge detail but some)? Maybe it can be made "fun" by saying you are selling your things to others who need them... I am so sorry this is happening!

Your family will be in my prayers.

Our children are 10, 8, 5, 3, & 17 months. We are going to have to sell the house we are in immediately. My husband's paycheck is just paying the bills. So we are selling our belongings to make sure we have grocceries and other neccessities as well as seriously purge so we can move in with family or friends for a while. It would be foolish to pay for storage of our things. Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes. God is great and we don't fear the outcome...just a little anxious about the process. :)

your family is in my prayers ... & prayers for big things in your PC business - even just to pay for groceries & other neccessities.

Your family are in my prayers also.

Related to Losing Everything but Faith and Hope

1. What inspired the creation of "Losing Everything but Faith and Hope"?

The author, who has experienced devastating losses in her own life, wanted to share her journey of finding hope and faith in the midst of adversity.

2. Is this book specifically for people who have lost everything?

No, this book is for anyone who is struggling with challenges in life and needs to find strength and hope to keep moving forward.

3. How does "Losing Everything but Faith and Hope" differ from other self-help books?

This book offers a unique perspective on finding hope and faith through personal stories, reflection questions, and practical tips for overcoming adversity.

4. Can this book be helpful for someone who is not religious?

Yes, this book is for anyone regardless of their religious beliefs. It focuses on finding inner strength and hope through faith, but the messages can resonate with people of all backgrounds.

5. Is there a specific audience this book is geared towards?

This book is for anyone who is facing difficult times and needs inspiration and guidance to keep moving forward. It can be helpful for individuals, support groups, and even as a gift for loved ones going through a tough time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sluna75
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies