• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Share a Ride - Sunday, 10:30 Am Arrival

In summary, the "Looking to Share a Ride" event is designed to connect attendees of the Pampered Chef conference who are looking to share a ride to the event on Sunday at 10:30 AM. To sign up, individuals can post a message in the designated Facebook group or email the team with their name, contact information, and travel plans. There is no fee to participate, but any arrangements made between participants, such as splitting gas costs, are at their discretion. The event is specifically for conference attendees, but non-attendees who are also looking to attend can arrange to share a ride. If plans change and an individual can no longer attend, they should notify the team as soon as possible.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Hello all,

I'm exploring the idea of taking the train to the hotel, but am learning O'Hare is 35 minutes away. Anyone arriving Sunday, 10:30ish and looking to split cost of transportation to hotels?

Thanks!

Unfortunately we are coming in at Midway at that time! Sorry!

We're leaving home to get to the airport at that time! Also, we're coming into Midway - so, really, I'm not any help at all! Sorry.

Darn, Jane, too bad I'm going to miss you whacking the gate agent if he tries to take away your cane!

Thank you ladies for the replies. I had no idea which airport to fly into and so just picked O'Hare. Will change to MDW next year. Ah well.

Guess it's a one way ticket for one for me. I hate paying $23 for multiple stop shuttles....tant pis, c'est dommage!

Salut mon ami!

Be on the look-out for other PCers and try to combine for a taxi or shuttle to the hotel. You can try standing near the shuttle company stands inside the airport and see if you can get 2-3 other people to join you.

Bonne chance!

Salut ma chere!

Will do, and thanks for the tip.

A bien tot et bon voyage!

1. What is the purpose of the "Looking to Share a Ride" event?

The "Looking to Share a Ride" event is designed to connect people who are attending the Pampered Chef conference and are looking to share a ride to the event on Sunday at 10:30 AM.

2. How do I sign up for the "Looking to Share a Ride" event?

To sign up for the event, you can either post a message in our designated Facebook group or email our team at [email address]. Please include your name, contact information, and any specific details about your travel plans.

3. Is there a fee for participating in the "Looking to Share a Ride" event?

No, there is no fee for participating in the event. However, please note that any arrangements made between participants, such as splitting gas costs, are at the discretion of the individuals involved.

4. Can I share a ride with someone who is not attending the Pampered Chef conference?

The "Looking to Share a Ride" event is specifically for connecting Pampered Chef conference attendees who are looking to share a ride. However, if you have a non-attendee who is also looking to attend the conference, you may arrange to share a ride with them.

5. What if I can no longer attend the "Looking to Share a Ride" event after signing up?

If your plans change and you are no longer able to attend the event, please notify our team as soon as possible so we can update our records and make arrangements for other participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kimmie
  • chef_kimmo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies