• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy the New Sling? PM Me for Details!

In summary, the price of the new sling varies depending on the specific product and any current promotions. The dimensions of the new sling will also vary depending on the specific product. The sling is dishwasher safe and some models can be used in the oven, but it is important to check the product's specifications. There is a satisfaction guarantee for the new sling, so if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact the seller for assistance.
sweetlissa
Gold Member
I'm wanting to buy the new sling, if you have one for sale, please PM me.

Thanks
lissa

I haven't gotten mine yet but I'm not going to keep it....send me a PM if you're interested

you should have a pm, if you didn't get it just let me know please, I'm new to this website

I'm also looking for one if anyone has an extra one. Thanks! :D

I don't think I'll keep mine. PM me an offer if you are interested.

HI...i am interested i your sling bag. Would you take 30.00 for it? shipping to 08057?

Thanks, Karen

ChefKelebel said:
I don't think I'll keep mine. PM me an offer if you are interested.

You may have to wait for awhile. I just got an email saying that the demand is higher than expected and we may not get it until--APRIL! Grrrr :mad:

I have one that I am willing to part with. Its out of the plastic wrap, but not used. Email me at [email protected]. I will ship in flat rate box.

Thanks,
Amy

I'm interested in one as well if anyone has a spare! Email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

I'm also interested in one. I didn't get my shows in on time for the sling, and I really wanted that over any other incentive they've had so far! Please PM me if you have one you aren't going to keep. Thanks so much! :)

What is the price of the new sling?

The price of the new sling varies depending on the specific product and any current promotions. Please reach out to me directly for pricing information.

What are the dimensions of the new sling?

The dimensions of the new sling will also vary depending on the specific product. Please contact me for the exact dimensions of the sling you are interested in.

Is the new sling dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of our slings are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to refer to the specific product's care instructions for the most accurate information.

Can the new sling be used in the oven?

Some of our slings are oven safe, while others are not. It is important to check the product's specifications before using it in the oven.

What is the return policy for the new sling?

We have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including the new sling. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact me for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimWalters
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brinarae
  • atpchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • missey1020