• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy a Pampered Chef Logo Table Cloth??

In summary, the Pampered Chef logo table cloth measures 54 inches by 54 inches and is machine washable. The logo is only available in red, but there are various colored table cloths to choose from. Delivery time may vary, but typically takes 5-7 business days. The table cloth also comes with a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
cookincari31
If anyone has a PC Logo Table cloth for sale please contact me...thanks Cari:)

moving to "want to buy"

I have a vinly one that is tan with burgandy letters and a black and white table runner I will sell u. I have it posted under logo items for sale if you want to see what I have. I am willing to just sell the table cloths if you just want them.

Sjoneschef said:
I have a vinly one that is tan with burgandy letters and a black and white table runner I will sell u. I have it posted under logo items for sale if you want to see what I have. I am willing to just sell the table cloths if you just want them.
Are all your items sold now? Just what I'm looking for!

1. What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef logo table cloth?

The Pampered Chef logo table cloth measures 54 inches by 54 inches, making it a perfect fit for most standard table sizes.

2. Is the Pampered Chef logo table cloth machine washable?

Yes, the table cloth is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle to preserve the quality of the fabric.

3. Can I customize the color of the Pampered Chef logo on the table cloth?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef logo is only available in its signature red color on the table cloth. However, you can choose from a variety of colored table cloths to find the perfect match for your kitchen.

4. How long will it take to receive my Pampered Chef logo table cloth?

The delivery time for the table cloth may vary depending on your location. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for the table cloth to arrive at your doorstep.

5. Does the Pampered Chef logo table cloth come with a warranty?

Yes, the table cloth comes with a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. If you encounter any issues with the table cloth, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolene Williams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • Heather8345