• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Ww Friendly Recipes...

In summary, LisaAnn is doing a show Thursday and many of her friends are on Weight Watchers. She doesn't have the "It's Good For You" cookbook yet, so she is looking for a dessert. The Berries N Cream Wonton Cups recipe is a good one and she recommends the Cooking Light cookbook. Michele has a recipe for the berry cups that is only 4 points.
LisaAnn
Silver Member
I am doing a show Thursday and the hostess and many of her friends are on Weight Watchers. I don't have the "It's Good For You" cookbook yet, so I can't check that out. I was planning on doing the Mandarin Pasta Salad, but am really stumped on a dessert.:confused:

TIA
Lisa

I've got a thing that converts PC recipes to WW.

Hope this helps you out! Not sure which cookbooks are in it. If it isn't in it let me know and I'll check something else that might have it.

Attachments

• weight watcher pts.doc
    59 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:
Thank you! That file is fantastic!!!

LisaAnn,

The Berries N Cream Wonton Cups in the Cooking Light cookbook is a good one. It's low fat, low cholesterol and low calorie. I like that it showcases the mini muffin pan and the easy accent decorator as well. Send me an email if you would like me to forward the recipe.

Michele

Since you don't have the "It's Good For You Cookbook" yet, here's the recipe:

Berries N’ Cream Wonton Cups

24 square wonton wrappers
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons granulated sugar (for a special taste, add 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon to this)
1 container (8 oz.) low-fat strawberry yogurt
1 1/2 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping, divided
1 cup raspberries
1/2 cup blueberries
2 teaspoons powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using pastry brush, brush one side of each wonton wrapper with melted butter. Sprinkle wontons evenly with sugar using flour/sugar shaker. Press each wonton, sugared side up, into cups of deluxe mini muffin pan, the slightly twist using the Tart Shaper. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.

Remove wontons from pan to stackable cooling rack, cool completely. You can do this up to a few days ahead and store them in an air-tight container.

Place yogurt in small batter bowl, fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.

Attach closed star tip to easy accent decorator, fill with remaining cool whip. Using small scoop, scoop yogurt mixture into each wonton. Top each wonton with one raspberry and two blueberries. Garnish with whipped topping, sprinkle with powdered sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Serve immediately.

These are awesome! I just made them at an open house type thing I did at a Shape Express (similar to Curves) because they're lighter.

Berries and Cream Wonton cups it is!

Thanks Ladies!!:D

Lisa,

The wantons are great and are low in points. I have another one you can do to demo your 8" saute pan. This is actually a WW recipe and not PC. Take one package of instant oatmeal (I like the cinnamon roll) and one can of Del Monte Carb Clever peaches (juice and all). Mix together in the saute pan and stick in the oven on 350 for about 15 minutes or until it starts to thicken (I'm usually half asleep when I make this for my husband, so not sure of the exact time). The whole thing is only 4 points and it tastes so good. I ususally add just a tad bit more Splenda and sprinkle with the Cinnamon Plus. Yummy. It can even be made 3 points if the reduced sugar oatmeal is used.

You can show how our pans go in the oven and also how the oatmeal doesn't stick to the pan at all!! When I make oatmeal in a bowl it sticks bad!

Last edited:
LisaAnn said:
Berries and Cream Wonton cups it is!

Thanks Ladies!!:D

If you want to see a picture of them, go to CC & go to CN...Jan 06, they are on the front cover.

The Berry Cups were a hit!Everyone raved about the berry cups...Thank You!

I changed the raspberries to strawberries, since my grocery store had moldy raspberries and sliced them with the egg slicer and everyone raved about how cute they looked with the red white and blue and every guest requested the recipe.:D

Related to Looking for Ww Friendly Recipes...

What are some healthy options for my WW diet?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the importance of finding delicious and healthy recipes for your WW diet. Some of our favorite options include our Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and our Cauliflower Fried Rice. Both are packed with flavor and WW-friendly ingredients.

Are there any low-point desserts I can make?

Yes, there are plenty of low-point dessert options on our website. Our Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cups and Mini Apple Pies are both delicious and only 3 WW points each. We also have a variety of fruit-based desserts that are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth without derailing your progress.

Can I find recipes for specific dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our website offers a filter option where you can select dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. This will narrow down our recipe options and make it easier for you to find recipes that fit your specific needs.

Do you have any one-pot meals for easy cooking?

Yes, we have several one-pot meal options that are not only easy to cook, but also WW-friendly. Our One-Pot Beef Stroganoff and One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta are both popular choices. They are quick, easy, and perfect for busy weeknights.

Can I find recipes for my Instant Pot or slow cooker?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes specifically designed for the Instant Pot and slow cooker. Our Instant Pot Turkey Chili and Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas are two of our top-rated recipes. They are both WW-friendly and perfect for meal prep or busy days when you don't have time to cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
annew
  • chefinbiz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefinbiz
  • Suzy Englert