• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Stoneware at a Steal? Host a $400 Show in September!

In summary, the conversation discusses a flyer that offers a special deal on vanilla or cranberry stoneware if one hosts a $400 show in September. There is a question about whether the guest special price can be used for half-priced items, but it is confirmed by HO that it is allowed. There is some confusion about the math, but it is clarified that the 20% off special price should be used to calculate the total. Overall, the conversation is positive and the participants are excited about the deal.
jdavis
I just recieved this flier from my director off one of the loops, it is wonderful. It tells that you can get a collection of all the vanilla or cranberry stoneware for only $62.26 if you host just a $400 show in September, what a great idea.

Attachments

• New Traditions Stoneware Collection for less than.doc
    56 KB · Views: 603
great flyer....

jdavis said:
I just recieved this flier from my director off one of the loops, it is wonderful. It tells that you can get a collection of all the vanilla or cranberry stoneware for only $62.26 if you host just a $400 show in September, what a great idea.

Are you sure that you can use the Guest Special price for the Half-priced items? I didn't think that was allowed. You may want to call PC on that one. I would hate for your show to be held up and for you to have to call your Host for more money (or worse you pay the extra money) if you can't do it that way.

I am not trying to sound negative but I thought that I was told this by HO at one time or another. Does anyone else know that answer to this?:confused:

pchefmomof2 said:
Are you sure that you can use the Guest Special price for the Half-priced items? I didn't think that was allowed. You may want to call PC on that one. I would hate for your show to be held up and for you to have to call your Host for more money (or worse you pay the extra money) if you can't do it that way.

I am not trying to sound negative but I thought that I was told this by HO at one time or another. Does anyone else know that answer to this?:confused:
As it happens I just got a reply from HO on that very subject:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. This is regarding the Guest Special for September. As long as the correct special number for the stone is used and the Host is entitled to a 1/2 off product they can get one the stones at a great price. For example the GJ86/GJ87 Mini Baker either in Vanilla or Cranberry, at the Guest Special is $16.80. If the host has earned a half price option at her show she can apply that half price to the $16.80 price for September. Meaning that she would pay $8.40 for the stone.

Last edited:
:) I know the director that created this! She's part of my downline!! I'm going to have to get after her & my director or not sharing!

OK, maybe I have something wrong, but according to my math the numbers are not adding up?

$106.50 minus the $60 earned FREE = $46.50 then subtract the 20% hostess Discount and you get $37.20?

Am I missing something?

lorilynn said:
OK, maybe I have something wrong, but according to my math the numbers are not adding up?

$106.50 minus the $60 earned FREE = $46.50 then subtract the 20% hostess Discount and you get $37.20?

Am I missing something?

I was thinking the same thing, so I got out my calculator & checked my specials flyer. Yes, if you're figuring with the regular price totals, it would be $37.20. BUT, if you figure using the 20% off special price, (which you can & should!) then the total does come out to $20.16! ROCK ON, what a sweet deal!;)
Thanks for sharing the flyer btw!

Related to Looking for Stoneware at a Steal? Host a $400 Show in September!

1. What is the "Stoneware Spectacular Savings" promotion?

The "Stoneware Spectacular Savings" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can save up to 50% on select stoneware products. This includes items like baking dishes, pizza stones, and grill pans.

2. How long will the "Stoneware Spectacular Savings" promotion last?

The promotion will run for a limited time, while supplies last. We recommend taking advantage of the savings as soon as possible to ensure availability.

3. Can I combine the "Stoneware Spectacular Savings" with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Stoneware Spectacular Savings" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and use them towards the purchase of stoneware products.

4. Are all stoneware products included in the "Stoneware Spectacular Savings" promotion?

No, only select stoneware products are included in the promotion. You can see the full list of discounted items on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How do I take advantage of the "Stoneware Spectacular Savings" promotion?

To take advantage of the promotion, simply add the discounted stoneware products to your cart and proceed with the checkout process. The savings will be automatically applied to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • seeya
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Tracie