• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Someone's Notes On....

In summary, the best tools for taking notes during a Pampered Chef presentation are a pen or pencil and a notebook or notepad. You can also access someone else's notes on a specific product or recipe by asking the consultant or searching online. It is not recommended to take photos of someone else's notes without permission. You can share your notes with others and organize them by using categories or a binder or digital app for easy reference.
MamaChef
The Double Digit Recruiting and Wedding Registry Success. Did any of you go to those workshops, and if so...are you willing to share your notes....please please with sugar on it :D

I went to both of those but don't know where my notes are and we are getting ready to go on vacation....If no one else posts theirs then I will try to get mine on next week...

I would love to see the double digit recruiting notes as well if anyone has them!

My notesI didn't take that many notes at the Wedding Registry workshop, for some reason. But I had more notes on Double Digit Recruiting. Thought the latter was a very helpful workshop.

Attachments

• DOUBLEDIGITRECRUITING.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 655
  • weddingregistrynotes.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 467
Thank you Cat!

I received these 2 flyers from the Wedding Registry Success class....it is the speakers notes and a Bridal Wish List

Attachments

• Bridal Wish List.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 687
  • Wedding Registry Success Strategies.doc
    73 KB · Views: 789
Thanks so much ladies!!!!

Notes Anyone...Does any one have notes from the Managing PC and Another Job workshop that they are willing to share? I'd be most appreciative~ TIA!

Related to Looking for Someone's Notes On....

What are the best tools for taking notes during a Pampered Chef presentation?

The best tools for taking notes during a Pampered Chef presentation are a pen or pencil and a notebook or notepad. You can also use a tablet or laptop if you prefer digital note-taking.

How can I access someone else's notes on a specific Pampered Chef product or recipe?

You can access someone else's notes on a specific Pampered Chef product or recipe by asking the consultant who presented the product to share their notes with you. You can also search for notes online on forums or social media groups dedicated to Pampered Chef.

Is it okay to take photos of someone else's notes during a Pampered Chef presentation?

It is not recommended to take photos of someone else's notes during a Pampered Chef presentation without their permission. It is best to ask the consultant or the note-taker directly if you can take a photo of their notes for future reference.

Can I share my notes on Pampered Chef products or recipes with others?

Yes, you can share your notes on Pampered Chef products or recipes with others. It is helpful to share your notes with friends or family who may be interested in purchasing the product or trying out the recipe.

How can I organize my notes on Pampered Chef products or recipes for easy reference?

You can organize your notes on Pampered Chef products or recipes by using categories or sections, such as "products," "recipes," or "tips." You can also use a binder or digital note-taking app to keep all your notes in one place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • jessinthekitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
LisaStockdale
  • jackieblue
  • General Chat
Replies