• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support Our 4-H Cooking Program - Donate Measuring and Baking Tools Today!

In summary, a 4-H program focused on cooking is looking for donations of measuring and baking tools to help teach children about cooking. One suggestion is to host a cooking show fundraiser, with a "wishlist" for the 4-H kitchen. Another member with experience in 4-H is willing to help with presentation boards for an upcoming fair.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
Hello everyone, not sure if anyone can help me out here, but we have just started a cooking related 4-H program. We are trying to get something going here in our neighborhood to give the kids something fun and educational at the same time.

Money is very tight for everyone in our group as well as so many others out there so I am putting out a request to all of you wonderful cheffers....we need measuring tools and baking tools, they can be old pc that has stains or that you just don't really need any more.

I know it will cost to ship things to us, but we may be able to defer costs if they are minimal.

I know we are asking alot but I really want to fire these kids up for the love of cooking, around here there is just nothing to do and FREE is a word of the past. The 4-H is such a great program teaching children about sell importance and to love others as they love themselves.

So if you have any measuring or cooking, baking tools, pans, etc. That you would be willing to donate to a worthy cause please contact me and I can see how we can get together.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this..... if I have broken any rules with this request I am truly sorry.

Flora - South Jersey:chef:

I dont have anything, but what about hosting a big cooking show fundraiser?? Help the 4H families either do one big show, or several smaller ones with the families. If you do one big one, then each family invites 10-15 friends/family. You can do it as a true fundraiser, or do it as a regular cooking show, and the host benefits go towards the "4H kitchen" so to speak. You could also donate part of your commission for that. You could create a "wishlist" for the 4H kitchen that would stay with the group in the future (hopefully), like a bridal wish list....guests can buy an item from the list, or just shop for themselves and the host benefits or fundraiser benefits still help out the group.And if you do it in July, and it reaches $650, they get bonus product!!

Bobbi Rox!

No Kidding! That is a super idea Bobbi! I too would love to help but I would need until the weekend to see what I have not sold! I too am without a lot of my "extras" as I sold anything and everything that was not nailed down or was not using to make ends meet. I spent 14 years as a 4-H'er and I know how wonderful the program is. 12 years? Yep! 9 as a 4-H member, Jr Leader and then 3 as a Foods and Nutrition Leader and Assistant Photography Leader after that. I even kept winning Grand Champion Ribbons for my bread baking abilities, Photography entries and well, art even at our county fair. 4-H took me to Chicago, Oklahoma, Upper Peninsula MI and even MN for exchange trips. Great, great program. And unlike Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts, it don't matter who you are. You are always welcome.

hey john,

would really like some heads up on making our presentation boards for fair,,,since you have some great background in this area :love:

would love to touch base and pick your brain for ideas,,,,if you would can you personal email me so we can chat? thanks

Flora
[email protected]

Not sure what you mean by a presentation board but I am always willing to help. Sent an e-mail to you. I do not get home until around 4 so if you do send me a response, I will not get back to you until after that.

What is the "Support Our 4-H Cooking Program" all about?

The "Support Our 4-H Cooking Program" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to donate measuring and baking tools to 4-H cooking programs across the country. These tools will help teach kids important cooking and baking skills while also supporting their local 4-H programs.

How can I donate to the "Support Our 4-H Cooking Program"?

You can donate by purchasing one of our specially selected measuring and baking tools, such as our measuring cups or cookie scoops. For every purchase of these items, Pampered Chef will donate a set to a 4-H cooking program.

Which 4-H programs will receive the donated tools?

The donated tools will be distributed to 4-H cooking programs in need across the United States. We will work with 4-H organizations to identify programs that would benefit the most from these tools.

How will my donation make a difference?

Your donation will make a big impact on the 4-H cooking programs and the kids who participate in them. By providing them with high-quality measuring and baking tools, we are helping to teach them important life skills and supporting their growth and development.

Can I make a donation without purchasing a specific item?

Yes, you can make a monetary donation to the "Support Our 4-H Cooking Program" campaign. Your donation will go towards purchasing the necessary tools for the 4-H cooking programs in need. You can make a donation on our website or through one of our Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mldowney69
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shari in TX