• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Sample Business Cards??

many people try to sell through their website and don't want people to be able to email them directly. If you don't have a website, you may want to list your email address or at least a way for people to contact you.If you have a website, you may want to list your website address.I added my Consultant # after we had some ordering opportunties that required our customers to have this number.If you have a website, you may want to list your website address.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Does anyone have a sample of their business card that they would share? I need to make some business cards and am unsure what info to include. I'm really not that creative. I would like some sort of image but am not sure what would "catch the eye", so to speak. I know someone her talked about an apron on their card. Thanks

This is mine. Feel free to use any or all of it. I'm determined not to order any until I make it to Director - that and the fact that I'm not crazy about the ones from Merrill. I wish we had other options for our logo merchandise!

Attachments

• vertical business card.pub
    388.5 KB · Views: 800
I LOVE IT!! Are you sure you don't mind if we use it? Where did you find the graphics???

can anyone put this in another format, I don't have publisher but need to make up my own cards.thanks!~tiffanyp

Love them Linda!!! VERY CUTE!!

I wish I had publisher - oh well stuck with Merrill I guess....

how can you veiw them if you don't have publisher? (that's what i'm trying to do :)

lkspeir said:
I LOVE IT!! Are you sure you don't mind if we use it? Where did you find the graphics???

Sure, go ahead and use it. I think I took the graphic from a flyer that my director sent me when I first started, I don't know where it originally came from. It is cute - wish I could change the hair color to blonde though, then it would look sorta like me :) - anyone know how to do that? If so, do it and email it to me.

For the rest of you, I have no idea how to save this in any other format. If someone else wants to take that on - then go right ahead.

I don't have Publisher. Can anybody convert it? I have Microsoft Office. Thanx.

my mom got my business cards made for me i will ask her where she went to do that but they have 4 different pics that go on one side of them! its pretty cool. ill ask then repost

I'll try to see what I can do for converting this sunday when I have time its not an easy conversion because it is a funky size.

This is the card that I use. You can do a search and replace within Word to change the card to fit your information. I've included the business card format number in the file name so you know which cards to buy. I bought the cheapest blank cards at Office Max and print them myself. You can also print a master copy on plain paper and then make color copies at Office Max and save your ink cartridge.

Attachments

• Business Card with Picture 5376.doc
    70 KB · Views: 823
Wow!!These are great Connie. I lovethe idea of a photo on your cards.

Connie, not bad for your first post! ;)

Here is mine - very simple to print from word

I also add I Love Referrals on back

I print them on beige cardstock paper

~

Attachments

• BUSINESS CARD - Teresa - Website 001.doc
    212.5 KB · Views: 746
  • BUSNIESS CARD - Teresa - Website - Back 001.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 543
PCGINA said:
Love them Linda!!! VERY CUTE!!

I wish I had publisher - oh well stuck with Merrill I guess....

I have Publisher and cut and pasted Linda's business card onto a word document for you to use. All you would have to do is go to Avery.com or Nancy's and download a template for vertical business cards and create your own.
Love the great ideas.
Anne

Attachments

• Vertical business card.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 671
Connie - your cards are awesome - they look just like the Merrill photo cards - way to go!

dannyzmom said:
Connie - your cards are awesome - they look just like the Merrill photo cards - way to go!
Ditto that,
I was just looking for a template, and these came out BEAUTIFUL!
Thank You For Doing This

Here is mine. Best darn picture I've ever taken! It will still be on my cards when I'm 80!

I was waiting for Directorship before I ordered mine also. I will be getting them done at Leadership.

Good luck!

Attachments

• My Own Homemade Business Cards for CS.doc
    510.5 KB · Views: 1,042
Last edited:
Those look great Janice!!

I used paint shop pro for mine now it's just in jpeg.

Attachments

• business card on word.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 637
RossDeb2 said:
Does anyone have a sample of their business card that they would share? I need to make some business cards and am unsure what info to include. I'm really not that creative. I would like some sort of image but am not sure what would "catch the eye", so to speak. I know someone her talked about an apron on their card. Thanks

Here are a few things to consider:

Many of us don't list our addresses because this is information that is not needed by our customers. I do have the town that I live in but even that's not necessary.

I added my Consultant # after we had some ordering opportunties that required our customers to have this number.

If you have a website, you may not want to list your email address. Your website address probably will not change but occasionally you'll want to change your email service and then you'd need to change your cards.

All of the cards shared are great! It makes me realize that I haven't followed through on my business card idea. Is there anyone out there that either is familiar with PHOTOSHOP or knows someone who is familiar with PHOTOSHOP that would be interested in doing a small job in return for a reasonable fee? What I want to do is use a childhood picture of myself and add a chef's hat for use on my business cards. I've tried it myself, but I need to learn too much before I'd be successful. Thanks!

would love too
ChefArnold said:
All of the cards shared are great! It makes me realize that I haven't followed through on my business card idea. Is there anyone out there that either is familiar with PHOTOSHOP or knows someone who is familiar with PHOTOSHOP that would be interested in doing a small job in return for a reasonable fee? What I want to do is use a childhood picture of myself and add a chef's hat for use on my business cards. I've tried it myself, but I need to learn too much before I'd be successful. Thanks!
I use paint shop pro but could convert it to word if needed... just email me your info and consider it done.....ps still looking for old apple recipies
Lorraine

ChefArnold said:
if your talking about altering a photo I can still do it but need pic of chef hat if you have one if you dont i'll find one... Pixels have to be close but if ist a black and whit photo its eaiser....I once placed a photo of raquel welsh in a wedding photo for a friend of mine...It can be done..

Here is both mine and my recruit's. I just use Word.

Attachments

• Debiz Business Cards.doc
    261.5 KB · Views: 899
  • Jessica's Business Cards.doc
    255 KB · Views: 935
PamperedChefDebi said:
Here is both mine and my recruit's. I just use Word.

I LOVE these Debi!! I think I'm going to steal them!! The look is very nice!! I realized that the rest of my business cards are on magnets and I have nurse's week next week!:eek:

And I told myself that I'm not ordering business cards again until I promote to Director which should be next month!!!:D

Just a note guys - you CANNOT make your own business cards using the Chef Hat logo:

"You may not use the chef’s hat icon by itself in any format in any way other than on pre-approved materials you purchase from our licensed merchandise vendors or downloaded from Consultant’s Corner (for example, promotional flyers). Because we want this image and the tagline to become a symbol of what The Pampered Chef® stands for, we must carefully control its use. If you have the chef’s hat icon on your Personal Web Site, use it in e-mail, on flyers or anything else you produce, you must remove it."

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :D :D :D :D :D I'm printing my cards now!!!

I've changed a few of the pictures but I really like the fonts and the way they look.

Thanks for sharing!:D :D

Attachments

• Business Cards - Kristi.doc
    254.5 KB · Views: 817
janetupnorth said:
Just a note guys - you CANNOT make your own business cards using the Chef Hat logo:

"You may not use the chef’s hat icon by itself in any format in any way other than on pre-approved materials you purchase from our licensed merchandise vendors or downloaded from Consultant’s Corner (for example, promotional flyers). Because we want this image and the tagline to become a symbol of what The Pampered Chef® stands for, we must carefully control its use. If you have the chef’s hat icon on your Personal Web Site, use it in e-mail, on flyers or anything else you produce, you must remove it."

So are you saying you can't use the logo thats on my card? :confused:

janetupnorth said:

Yes you can use it it says
or downloaded from Consultant’s Corner (for example, promotional flyers)
If the icon is downloaded from CC then you most certainly use it.

My interpretation of using the logo on CC is that we can use it for our own homemade items (as long as we're not giving it to another printer to put on something). If they did not want us to use it, I don't think they would put it on CC for us to download.

rebeccastt said:
My interpretation of using the logo on CC is that we can use it for our own homemade items (as long as we're not giving it to another printer to put on something). If they did not want us to use it, I don't think they would put it on CC for us to download.
Thanks Rebecca! I thought the same thing. I printed over 130 of them so it's too late now!:p

My understanding is we can't use the Chef Hat ALONE without the rest of the logo, which has the copywright symbol.

Linda -- I'm not sure if anybody did this yet, but I sorta changed the hair color to blonde (well yellow anyways) and put it in a word doc. Hopefully you like it and don't mind me borrowing it :D :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Business Card with Cartoon Picture.doc
    422 KB · Views: 563
GourmetGirl said:
Linda -- I'm not sure if anybody did this yet, but I sorta changed the hair color to blonde (well yellow anyways) and put it in a word doc. Hopefully you like it and don't mind me borrowing it :D :rolleyes:
I love it! thanks for changing it. I don't mind you borrowing it at all. :)

Great Job Alison!!!:D Do they have one for brown hair and blonde highlights? :)

When I started my business I got an email address especially for business that I would never have to change (ex:Juno & it's free if you are on less than 10hrs a month) I also got a cell phone and that is what goes on all my business cards/materials. I knew when we were mooving it would not be far so it would not be a big deal. I have no street address on anything I give out to people. I do now have one stamp that has my town on it. Otherwise only my hosts get my home add & PH#. It has worked out great for me. The cell phone is also great because we have dial up and since I spend way too much time on CS my cust. can still get ahold of me! :D

chefjeanine said:
Here are a few things to consider:

Many of us don't list our addresses because this is information that is not needed by our customers. I do have the town that I live in but even that's not necessary.

I added my Consultant # after we had some ordering opportunties that required our customers to have this number.

If you have a website, you may not want to list your email address. Your website address probably will not change but occasionally you'll want to change your email service and then you'd need to change your cards.

I forgot to say all your cards are awesome. I also made my own up till a few months ago and splurged on the merril ones.

PampMomof3 said:
Great Job Alison!!!:D Do they have one for brown hair and blonde highlights? :)

Unfortunately if I tried this one using Paint your character would turn up with leopard hair... I, not my program, am skilled enough for that one... let me know if you're up for a leopard one though; I'm game if you are :D :p :rolleyes:

GourmetGirl said:
Unfortunately if I tried this one using Paint your character would turn up with leopard hair... I, not my program, am skilled enough for that one... let me know if you're up for a leopard one though; I'm game if you are :D :p :rolleyes:

That's hilarious Alison!! Let's see it!!!:D

So it's more like Elvira or a brown and yellow zebra than a leopard... but it made me laugh :D

Attachments

• Striped Girl and PC Products.doc
    39 KB · Views: 528
I love the cards I've seen ... especially Kristi's.

One small problem ... If I try to print biz cards from anything other than avery.com, they don't line up right on my printer. Anybody know how I can format them to go down about 1/4 or 1/8 of an inch?

Adjust the top margin in Word. Increase it to move the cards down the page.

ok, first post! I've really nervous about posting anything...but I love business cards so here's mine.
They are perforated in the middle so I can write contact information down and actually keep it! I am horrible at writing stuff down and then remembering where and when and who. lol

Kristi

Attachments

• K's card.pub
    275.5 KB · Views: 408
Kristina21 said:
ok, first post! I've really nervous about posting anything...but I love business cards so here's mine.
They are perforated in the middle so I can write contact information down and actually keep it! I am horrible at writing stuff down and then remembering where and when and who. lol

Kristi

Kristi, I really like these! What do you print them on and where do you get it?

PamperedChefDebi said:
Kristi, I really like these! What do you print them on and where do you get it?
I work for Staples, I'm a manager in the Copy Center...I print them on glossy business card stock. You could buy matte or glossy cardstock at any office supply store and print them. oh, and thanks for telling me what you think about them! :D

RossDeb2 said:
I don't have Publisher. Can anybody convert it? I have Microsoft Office. Thanx.

Go to the Microsoft website and search for Publisher ... it should pop up with several options, including a download for the free Publisher reader. That would at least allow you to open the file. Then you could replicate it manually into another format.

karaboo2 said:
Go to the Microsoft website and search for Publisher ... it should pop up with several options, including a download for the free Publisher reader. That would at least allow you to open the file. Then you could replicate it manually into another format.

You can even download a trial version of Publisher and after it expires, you will continue to be able to use the viewer.

Here's mine. Improving it too.

Attachments

• business cards 319x239#2.jpg
    business cards 319x239#2.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 697
Last edited:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • funinyourkitchen
  • Flyers and Letters