• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Recipe "Yams With Cranberries"

In summary, to make Yams With Cranberries, you will need 4 medium-sized yams, 1/2 cup dried cranberries, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup butter, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. You can also use fresh cranberries instead of dried ones, and prepare the yams by boiling them for 10-12 minutes. This dish can also be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven. Additionally, you can use a different type of sweetener, like honey or maple syrup, in place of brown sugar.
letscook04
Gold Member
If anyone could help. I think that this recipe might be in the celebrate cookbook with Yams & cranberries. Thanks!

anyone? Please!!

I found something called step ahead sweet potato bake....but I'm sooooooooooo slowwwwwww with typing, let me see if its on CC....hold on;)

I think that it has something with sweet potatoes & cranberries. It is in the Celebrate cookbook. I am at work right now. Thanks Ginger!!

this one has sweet potatoes,an orange, granny smith apples & cranberries????:confused:

Ginger428 said:
this one has sweet potatoes,an orange, granny smith apples & cranberries????:confused:

YES!!!! do you have it?

I'm sooooooo sorry, but I have to get back to work, I'll check back in a few hours & if you dont have it yet, I'll type it out...:(

Oh crap!! LOL :yuck:

Someone needs it now. I am at work too! LOL

Do you know the name of the recipe?

Related to Looking for Recipe "Yams With Cranberries"

1. What ingredients do I need to make Yams With Cranberries?

To make Yams With Cranberries, you will need:

• 4 medium-sized yams
  • 1/2 cup dried cranberries
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt

2. Can I use fresh cranberries instead of dried cranberries?

Yes, you can use fresh cranberries instead of dried cranberries. Simply chop the fresh cranberries and use the same amount as the dried cranberries.

3. How do I prepare the yams for this recipe?

First, peel and chop the yams into 1-inch cubes. Then, place them in a pot of boiling water and cook for 10-12 minutes, until they are fork-tender. Drain the yams and set aside.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. After preparing the dish, cover it with foil and refrigerate. When you are ready to serve, bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until heated through.

5. Can I use a different type of sweetener instead of brown sugar?

Yes, you can use a different type of sweetener, such as honey or maple syrup, instead of brown sugar. However, the flavor and texture of the dish may be slightly different.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies