• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Recipe for Customer

In summary, the person is looking for a recipe for Cool Veggie Pizza with ranch mix, chopped broccoli, shredded carrots, garlic, and pizza crust. They received a message from a friend who had it at another event and said it was delicious. The recipe for Garden Ranch Pizza fits these descriptions and includes instructions for making it. The person is grateful for the help from the "cheffers" and thinks the recipe sounds delicious.
jrstephens
i thought the recipe she wanted was the cool vegie from the way it was first described. here is the message she sent me back. let mw knof if anyone knows what this could be. a friend had it at another PC shows (not one of mine) and was telling her how good it was.

" Thanks for sending these.
> Not sure cool veggie pizza is the recipe wanted.
> she said it had ranch mix and chopped broccoli and shredded carrots and
> garlic and pizza crust -- can't remember what else.?"

let me know your thought!!! thanks!

Sounds like it might be. . .Garden Ranch PizzaGarden Ranch Pizza

2 packages (10 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 package (1 ounce) ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix (2 tablespoons)
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 cup chopped broccoli
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1 medium carrot
1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 425°F. Unroll both packages of pizza dough and arrange side by side on a large round pizza stone, shaping into a circle. Using lightly floured roller, roll dough to edge of baking stone, pressing seams to seal.

In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, ranch seasoning mix and garlic; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.

Top with half of the mozzarella cheese.

Chop broccoli. Dice bell pepper using Crinkle cut carrot. Slice olives using.

Sprinkle broccoli, bell pepper, carrot and olives over pizza; top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Grate Parmesan cheese over pizza.

Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes. Cut into wedges using a pizza cutter; serve.

Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 200, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g, Protein 8 g, Sodium 480 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

THANK YOU!! I knew you "cheffers" would come through for me!

mmm that sounds good

Hi there! It sounds like the recipe your friend is describing is our famous Cool Veggie Pizza recipe! It's a delicious and refreshing twist on traditional pizza, with a creamy ranch base and topped with fresh chopped broccoli, shredded carrots, and garlic. We also add some shredded cheese and diced tomatoes for extra flavor. The best part is, it's all on top of a crispy pizza crust! It's always a hit at Pampered Chef shows and I highly recommend giving it a try. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What type of recipes do you offer for customers?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and preferences. Our collection includes recipes for appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. We also have options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets.

2. Can I search for specific recipes on your website?

Yes, you can easily search for recipes on our website by using keywords, ingredients, or meal categories. You can also filter your search results by dietary restrictions or cookware usage.

3. Are your recipes easy to follow for beginners?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed for home cooks of all levels. We provide step-by-step instructions with pictures and videos to make the cooking process easier for beginners. We also have a variety of quick and easy recipes for busy weeknights.

4. Can I save my favorite recipes on your website?

Yes, you can create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box. You can also create and save meal plans for future use.

5. Are there options for healthy recipes on your website?

Yes, we have a section dedicated to healthy recipes that are delicious and nutritious. Our recipes focus on using fresh and whole ingredients and offer alternatives for healthier cooking methods. We also have a variety of low-calorie and low-carb options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • monicag
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefshawna