• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Receipes for the Buffalo Rub

In summary, the conversation discusses a buffalo rub chicken dip recipe that is popular for parties. The ingredients include cream cheese, canned chicken, ranch dressing, bleu cheese crumbles, wing sauce, buffalo rub, and cheddar cheese. The dip can be heated in the microwave and served with celery, carrots, and tortilla chips. Some variations include using chicken breast instead of canned chicken and omitting the bleu cheese. It can also be kept warm in a crockpot.
Holly3313
Gold Member
Looking for a few receipes that use the buffalo rub. Please email to [email protected]

Thanks!

Holly

Please post here for every one.

Here is one that someone here on CS posted (sorry, I can't find the original post). I make it all the time for parties and it is a HIT!

BUFFALO RUB CHICKEN DIP

8 oz. cream cheese
1 (10-14 oz) can chicken
1 cup Ranch dressing
1/4 cup Bleu Cheese crumbles
1/4 cup Wing Sauce (Texas Pete makes a good one)
1 heaping tsp. Pampered Chef Buffalo Rub
4 oz. grated cheddar

Mix everything except the cheddar cheese together. Pour into mini-baker, then sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top. Microwave on high for 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve it with celery & carrot sticks, and tortilla chips.

After it is heated, I put it in a crockpot to keep warm.

Thanks Kathleen for reposting the recipe- sounds major yummy! I'll have to try it.

kam said:
Here is one that someone here on CS posted (sorry, I can't find the original post). I make it all the time for parties and it is a HIT!

BUFFALO RUB CHICKEN DIP

8 oz. cream cheese
1 (10-14 oz) can chicken
1 cup Ranch dressing
1/4 cup Bleu Cheese crumbles
1/4 cup Wing Sauce (Texas Pete makes a good one)
1 heaping tsp. Pampered Chef Buffalo Rub
4 oz. grated cheddar

Mix everything except the cheddar cheese together. Pour into mini-baker, then sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top. Microwave on high for 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve it with celery & carrot sticks, and tortilla chips.

After it is heated, I put it in a crockpot to keep warm.

I make this all the time but I don't use canned chicken. I do chicken breast in the round covered baker, chop with salad choppers then combine with the rest of the ingredients - it tastes just as great without the bleu cheese by the way - and finish as directed above. I wouldn't bother moving it into a crock pot though. It goes really fast and if it does cool, just pop it back in the microwave for a minute or two. Why get another appliance dirty?

BethCooks4U said:
I make this all the time but I don't use canned chicken. I do chicken breast in the round covered baker, chop with salad choppers then combine with the rest of the ingredients - it tastes just as great without the bleu cheese by the way - and finish as directed above. I wouldn't bother moving it into a crock pot though. It goes really fast and if it does cool, just pop it back in the microwave for a minute or two. Why get another appliance dirty?
I make it for (non-pc) parties at home and it needs to stay warm for hours, so all my dips go into crockpots. But, yes, if you were making this for a PC show, it would not need to go into a crockpot. :)

What is the best way to use the Buffalo Rub?

The Buffalo Rub can be used as a dry rub for meats or as a seasoning for vegetables. It adds a spicy and tangy flavor to any dish.

Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Buffalo Rub?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes on our website that feature the Buffalo Rub. Some popular options include buffalo chicken wings, buffalo cauliflower bites, and buffalo ranch dip.

Can the Buffalo Rub be used for vegetarian or vegan dishes?

Yes, the Buffalo Rub is a great option for adding flavor to vegetarian or vegan dishes. It pairs well with tofu, chickpeas, and tempeh.

What are the main ingredients in the Buffalo Rub?

The Buffalo Rub is made with a blend of spices including cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder. It also contains natural flavors for an extra kick.

Can the Buffalo Rub be used for grilling?

Absolutely! The Buffalo Rub is perfect for grilling meats such as chicken, steak, and pork. It adds a delicious smoky flavor to any BBQ dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • A Pampered Kitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies