• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Themed Buttons

In summary, Pampered Chef themed buttons can be found on the official website, through independent consultants, or select retail stores. The cost may vary depending on design and quantity, and bulk discounts are available. Customization is not currently offered, but the buttons are dishwasher safe.
PC For Me 2 Move Out
OKay, so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct thread section or what not. But, when I'm out, I see people with Pampered Chef themed buttons. I was wondering if there's any place online that I can buy them from to stick on my purse!? TIA!!:sing:

Have you tried Merrill?

I had the idea one time but never followed thru with it, to get those picture frame key chains and print off the PC logo and insert in there to hang from my key chain and the strap of my purse.

PM me, I'm not going home until late tonight, I'll see if I have any more.

You can find buttons in some craft stores that you could put your own stuff in like pictures or what have you. That might be cool because you could personalize them or change them with the seasons etc.
I saw them at Pat Catans

I have seen a few on Ebay - I know it is an evil place, but if it is the only way to get them, then it is an option...

I have a few - how many do you need?

Related to Looking for Pampered Chef Themed Buttons

1. Where can I find Pampered Chef themed buttons?

You can find Pampered Chef themed buttons on our official website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also find them in select retail stores that carry our products.

2. How much do Pampered Chef themed buttons cost?

The cost of Pampered Chef themed buttons may vary depending on the design and quantity. Please check our website or consult with an independent consultant for pricing information.

3. Can I customize my own Pampered Chef themed button?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for Pampered Chef themed buttons at this time. However, we are constantly expanding our product offerings, so please check our website for updates.

4. Do you offer bulk discounts for Pampered Chef themed buttons?

Yes, we do offer bulk discounts for larger orders of Pampered Chef themed buttons. Please contact our customer service team or consult with an independent consultant for more information on bulk pricing.

5. Are Pampered Chef themed buttons dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Pampered Chef themed buttons are made to withstand regular use and can be safely washed in the dishwasher. However, we recommend placing them on the top rack for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK