• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Links 4 Pampered Chef Pins/Buttons/ Jewelry

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of pins, buttons, and jewelry featuring their logo and kitchen-themed designs. These items are available for purchase by both customers and consultants on the company's website or through a consultant's personal website. The pins and buttons are made with durable enamel and the jewelry is typically made with silver or gold-plated metal. However, customization options are not currently offered. These items can be used as conversation starters and to promote a consultant's affiliation with the company.
tiffanypatton79
hello all, i was just wondering if anyone has any links to sites that carry any pampered chef or cooking charms, buttons, jewerlry, pins etc. I tried searching through yahoo and google but could only find one in pages and pages.... does anyone have any links they would recomend? thanks in advance~tiffany p

Thanks, I actually just put in an order with her lol. I was looking for any additional links that anyone might have.... also is anyone having problems with vip? it won't load for me!

Here's one that we use as directors, but anybody can order:
www.swjsouthwest.com

they have some cute things, we use the #1 pins and some other things

that's all I know about

Thanks Ange, I have wanted to know what all kinds of pins and stuff the directors could get their hands on. I wanted a few more pins that were silver-toned over the gold toned one that I have (the chef's hat for qualifying). I really like the silver whisk keychain too.

1. What types of pins/buttons/jewelry does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of pins, buttons, and jewelry featuring the company's logo and kitchen-themed designs. This includes lapel pins, charms, earrings, and necklaces.

2. Can I purchase these items as a customer or are they only available for consultants?

Both customers and consultants can purchase Pampered Chef pins, buttons, and jewelry. These items are available for purchase on the company's website or through a consultant's personal website.

3. Are these items made with high-quality materials?

Yes, Pampered Chef takes pride in using high-quality materials for their pins, buttons, and jewelry. The pins and buttons are made with durable enamel and the jewelry is typically made with silver or gold-plated metal.

4. Can I customize the pins/buttons/jewelry with my name or consultant ID?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not offer customization for their pins, buttons, or jewelry. However, you can find items with the company's logo and various kitchen-themed designs.

5. How can I incorporate these items into my business as a consultant?

Pampered Chef pins, buttons, and jewelry can be great conversation starters and can help you showcase your affiliation with the company. You can wear them to parties, events, and even while cooking in the kitchen to spark interest and promote your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • cookin to the top