• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef in Magazines: Collecting Ideas for Shows

Southern Living magazine came out last week and it has a great photo of our Rectangular Chill Suzanne Server. It doesn't mention it in the article, but the photo is great. The Bamboo Cheese Board with the cheese knives are prizes available in the current Cooking Pleasures magazine.
tiffanypatton79
Hello all, I know pc has been in a few different magazines I just got the bh holiday cookies one that have the decorator bottles and a found some stoneware info in it as well. i was just wondering if pc's featured in any other's ? I wanted to put a folder together for my shows.

Or if anyone has any magazines that are no longer available is it possible to scan them and post them? i think it would be a good sales technique and help us all thanks in advance ~tiffany p

I just spent a couple of days in Lombard, Illinois (in the shadow of HO but without being able to go there.) The WMAQ television morning show has a segment called Wayne's Weekend and this week, Wayne was sharing recipes from the weather guy's wife - Halloween recipes that look terrific - someone at HO should be all over WMAQ about using our products on the air.

Check out the video of http://www.nbc5.com/video/10110671/index.html from October 20, 2006.

The http://www.nbc5.com/today/10105188/detail.html are here and I can hardly wait to try the pumpkin soup - but the cookies sound pretty good, but I think they'd all be a lot better if Wayne was cooking with TPC products.

Update: I made the pumpkin soup last night. I left the peppers out becuase I can't do hot stuff anymore. I enjoyed it, but it seems like something was missing. Maybe it needs the peppers or something to liven it up.I think I'm going to post this in a new thread over in the recipe forum and see what happens over there.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I think I'm going to post this in a new thread over in the recipe forum and see what happens over there.

Recipe forum?

Southern Living arrived yesterday it has a great hoto of our rectangilar chillzanne server. It doesn't mention it in the article but the photo is great
Teresa

tlennhoff said:
Recipe forum?
It's there. It was the PC in magazine theme here that made me think of the WMAQ segment. So shoot me. :p

LOL. I thought different forum meant somewhere other than here. Silly me. Great discussion you have going on there.

I thought you were complaining about me posting recipes in this forum instead of the recipe forum. (It was actually a link to recipes because I don't post copyrighted material.) Okay, so DON'T shoot me. The Kat Lady would prefer that, anyway.

thanks Teresa i'll go out and buy it.. i'm going to try to compile an attachment once I have enough mention in mags.. thanks again ~tiffanyp

Teresa-southernliving nov. issue right?

I guess, I've already tossed it but I'm sure it was the November issue. My Midwest Living came yesterday & it was the Nov/Dec issue.
Teresa

wow my hubby would love you, he thinks i'm a pack rat......

The Bamboo Cheese Board with the cheese knives are prizes available in the current Cooking Pleasures (Oct/Nov 2006).

PC is also mentioned in in Christmas Cookies 2006, but it's connected to the Decorator Bottle Set, so you may not want to use that.

Related to Pampered Chef in Magazines: Collecting Ideas for Shows

What is the purpose of collecting ideas for shows from magazines?

The purpose of collecting ideas for shows from magazines is to provide inspiration and new ideas for recipes and cooking techniques that can be incorporated into Pampered Chef demonstration shows. This allows consultants to stay current and offer a variety of options to customers.

How can I effectively collect ideas from magazines for Pampered Chef shows?

There are a few ways to effectively collect ideas from magazines for Pampered Chef shows. One option is to create a binder or folder to organize and store magazine clippings and recipes. You can also use a digital organization tool such as Pinterest to save and categorize ideas. Another option is to attend Pampered Chef workshops and conferences where consultants often share their own tips and ideas.

What types of magazines are best for collecting Pampered Chef show ideas?

Any type of magazine that features recipes, cooking, or entertaining can be a great resource for Pampered Chef show ideas. Some popular choices include food and cooking magazines, lifestyle and home magazines, and even local or regional publications that focus on food and community events.

How can I incorporate magazine ideas into my Pampered Chef shows?

There are a few ways to incorporate magazine ideas into your Pampered Chef shows. One option is to choose a recipe or technique from a magazine and demonstrate it during your show. You can also use magazine clippings as visual aids or inspiration during the show. Additionally, you can create a theme for your show based on a specific magazine or article, and incorporate multiple ideas from that source.

What are some benefits of using magazine ideas in Pampered Chef shows?

Using magazine ideas in Pampered Chef shows can have several benefits. It allows for variety and keeps shows interesting for customers. It also allows consultants to showcase new and trendy recipes and techniques. Additionally, using magazine ideas can save time and effort in coming up with new ideas and recipes for shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
CarlyK
  • Mindy50135
  • General Chat