• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Oval Baker Replacement?

In summary, the Oval Baker from Pampered Chef is a 2.5 quart stoneware dish that measures 12.75" x 9" x 2.5". It is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be used in the microwave and freezer. The stoneware material is durable and heat-resistant, with a glazed finish for easy cleaning. However, it is not suitable for stovetop use. The Oval Baker also comes with a matching lid that helps with even cooking and can be used as a serving tray.
janinebpc
I have a customer who's oval baker cracked last night and it is beyond the warranty period. :( She really, really liked it and really, really wants another one, but alas they have been discontinued. Does anyone out there have one in their extra product that they could sell? I will pay the shipping to have it sent to her. Thanks for the help!

Janine

I do believe I have one, new in box, but I am out of town until Thanksgiving so I can't check until then. If you don't find one by then let me know and I'll get the shipping price for you. I would want 50% of the original price plus shipping. You can email me at [email protected]

Thank you, Beth! I'll check with the customer to see if she can wait that long, and also see if anyone else responds. I'll email you if I find one, or I'll check in with you after Thanksgiving. Take care!

I have an oval cranberry baker NIB if she is looking for the cranberry.

1. How big is the Oval Baker?

The Oval Baker from Pampered Chef has a capacity of 2.5 quarts and measures 12.75" x 9" x 2.5". It is perfect for making casseroles, roasting vegetables, and baking desserts.

2. Is the Oval Baker oven-safe?

Yes, the Oval Baker is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and freezer safe, making it a versatile and convenient kitchen tool.

3. What material is the Oval Baker made of?

The Oval Baker is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material. It also has a glazed finish that makes it non-stick and easy to clean.

4. Can the Oval Baker be used on the stovetop?

No, the Oval Baker is not designed for stovetop use. It is meant for use in the oven, microwave, and freezer.

5. Does the Oval Baker come with a lid?

Yes, the Oval Baker comes with a matching lid that helps trap heat and moisture for even cooking. The lid also has a tab for easy removal and can be used as a serving tray.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dollfangs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ChefPeg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • scottcooks