• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Magnetic Clips to Help Whip Cancer? Check Out My Collection!

In summary, the Iso Whip Cancer Magnetic Clips are a set of four magnetic clips with a unique "iso whip" design and pink ribbon decoration. They can be used to seal bags, organize cords, or display photos. Each clip measures 2 inches in length and 1 inch in width and is not dishwasher safe. They cannot be personalized, but are lightweight and easy to store. To clean, it is recommended to hand wash them with warm, soapy water.
murkey
I have a couple clients who want to get the magnetic clips for help whip cancer but I only have 1 more! help!

I have pink stuff...these included.

Among other HWC items, I currently have 11 sets of the Help Whip Clips. If interested, contact me off-group at [email protected] with your ship-to zip and what you are wanting...thanks! :)

What are Iso Whip Cancer Magnetic Clips?

Iso Whip Cancer Magnetic Clips are a set of four magnetic clips that have a unique "iso whip" design, making them perfect for sealing bags, organizing cords, or displaying photos. They also feature an inspirational pink ribbon design, promoting cancer awareness and support.

How do I use the Iso Whip Cancer Magnetic Clips?

Using the Iso Whip Cancer Magnetic Clips is simple and versatile. You can use them to seal bags of chips, cereal, and other food items, or to organize cords and keep them tangle-free. They can also be used to display photos or notes on a magnetic surface.

What are the dimensions of the Iso Whip Cancer Magnetic Clips?

Each clip measures 2 inches in length and 1 inch in width, making them the perfect size for a variety of uses. They are also lightweight and easy to store in your kitchen or office.

Can the Iso Whip Cancer Magnetic Clips be personalized?

Unfortunately, the Iso Whip Cancer Magnetic Clips cannot be personalized. However, they feature a beautiful pink ribbon design that promotes cancer awareness and support.

Are the Iso Whip Cancer Magnetic Clips dishwasher safe?

No, the Iso Whip Cancer Magnetic Clips are not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing them with warm, soapy water and drying them thoroughly before use. This will help prolong the life of the clips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankeeinontario
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • crystalsh87