• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Lunch Show Ideas to Impress Your Coworkers?

In summary, these recipes are quick, easy, and delicious. They would be perfect for an office lunch party.
trisigma730
I am a really new consultant and I am trying to explore all options to produce new leads. I work in a fairly large company and I wanted to try to do a quick lunch demo. Any ideas on what recipes work well? We have a microwave (no turntable though), but thats about it. Any other ideas?

Oh this is a great thread - I need ideas too - I have one next month in a company that has around 100 employees -

I've been doing the strawberry cream trifle at my shows- it's quick, requires no heating element, shows lots of tools, and is delicious! Not to mention gorgeous presentation....(I'd think that would be perfect for an office lunch setting)

I LOVE office lunch parties. I have always made the"Turtle FUDGE SKILLET CAKE". I bake the cake at home and place it on the SA round white platter, then heat the caramel and frosting in the micro cooker and frost. I take it like this to the show and do an "AIR" show to this point. Sowing all of the tools used to get to this point. Now in the office lunch room I pour remaining caramel over the cake in a zig zag type pattern going over the edges onto the platter intentionally (like the restaurants) and chop the pecans and sprinkle over the top of cake. This cake can be cut into small squares to go a long ways. Your only dirty dishes are the food chopper, platter, knife and miniserving spatula. The host (or boss) at the office will sometimes bring in pizza or subway sandwiches, but have also done these where each person brings their own lunch. I am in and out in less than 90 minutes including set up and tear down. I have had sales ranging from $400 to $1,200!!! LOVE these shows, would like to do one every week.:chef:

I was thinking of doing that cake as well - keep the ideas coming!!

I had read a previous thread that mentioned a wrap, but I couldn't find a recipe. I am also a bit limited on what I can demo because I only have the new consultant's kit.

What about using the cut and seal and making a yummy chicken salad/veggie salad/ filling and doing a lot of them on a larger platter like the SA large square and then do a few at the demo (show how to use the chopper to do the veggies for the chicken salad filling) and use some of the tool so make some pretty garnishes for the tray of sandwiches... Maybe some of the truffle brownie cups with the brownies already baked and ready to fill with the ganache?

Chicken Clubhouse Squares - you bake the crust at home and finish it up at the office. This is a great demo recipe.

Deluxe Cheeseburger salad - it's AWESOME!

1. What are some easy and affordable lunch ideas for the workplace?

Some easy and affordable lunch ideas for the workplace include salads, sandwiches, wraps, and soups. These can be made with simple ingredients and can be customized to suit different dietary restrictions and preferences.

2. Can you suggest some healthy options for a work lunch show?

Yes, some healthy options for a work lunch show include quinoa bowls, vegetable stir-fries, and roasted vegetable wraps. These dishes are packed with nutrients and can be easily prepared in large batches for a group.

3. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my work lunch show?

There are many ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products into a work lunch show. For example, you can use our cutting boards and knives to prepare ingredients, our cookware to make dishes, and our serving platters to present and serve the food.

4. What are some creative ideas for a themed work lunch show?

Some creative ideas for a themed work lunch show include a potluck where everyone brings a dish from their cultural background, a DIY salad bar with different toppings and dressings, and a build-your-own sandwich station with various breads, meats, and spreads.

5. How can I make my work lunch show interactive and engaging?

To make your work lunch show interactive and engaging, you can have a cooking demonstration where employees can learn how to prepare a dish using Pampered Chef products. You can also have a recipe exchange, where everyone can share their favorite lunch recipes and try each other's dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KrazySadie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
Replies
Views
straitfan