• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Logo Wear in Size Large?

M
mypclady
I am just now starting my PC business and before I go and pay full price for a few shirts, I was wondering if anyone had any logo wear size Large they no longer use, in good condition, that they would like to sell.

If so, please email me at [email protected] with description and price.

Thank you so much.

Tina
Summerville, SC

1. Where can I find logo wear for my PC business?

You can find logo wear for your PC business at various online retailers, local print shops, or by contacting a graphic designer to create custom designs for you.

2. How much does logo wear typically cost?

The cost of logo wear can vary depending on the type of clothing, design complexity, and quantity ordered. Generally, prices can range from $10-$50 per item.

3. Can I purchase logo wear from other businesses or individuals?

Yes, you can often find gently used logo wear from other businesses or individuals who are selling their old merchandise. You can check online marketplaces or social media groups for these types of sales.

4. How do I ensure that the logo wear fits properly?

It's important to carefully review the size charts provided by the retailer or designer before making a purchase. You can also try on similar items at a local store to get a better idea of the fit.

5. Is it necessary to have logo wear for my business?

Having logo wear for your business is not necessary, but it can help create a sense of unity and professionalism among your team. It can also serve as a form of advertising for your business when worn in public.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ritabenson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • Jennie50
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • MHPampered