• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need F/W Mini Catalogs?

In summary, the F/W Mini Catalog is a smaller version of the full seasonal catalog of Pampered Chef, featuring a curated selection of popular and new products for the fall and winter season. It can be requested from a consultant or viewed digitally on the website. Not all products from the full catalog are included, and parties can still be hosted with the mini catalog to earn host rewards. It is typically released in September and available until December or while supplies last.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
I have several sets of F/W Mini catalogs if anyone needs them. Just let me know!

:)
Jennifer

Are these still available?

No, they've been sold.

1. What is the F/W Mini Catalog?

The F/W Mini Catalog is a smaller version of our full seasonal catalog, featuring a curated selection of our most popular and new products for the fall and winter season.

2. How can I get a copy of the F/W Mini Catalog?

You can request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant or browse our digital version on our website.

3. Are all products from the full catalog available in the F/W Mini Catalog?

No, the F/W Mini Catalog only includes a select number of products chosen specifically for the fall and winter season.

4. Can I still host a party with the F/W Mini Catalog?

Yes, you can host a party with the F/W Mini Catalog and earn host rewards just like with the full catalog. Your consultant will have all the information on how to host a successful party with the mini catalog.

5. When does the F/W Mini Catalog come out and how long is it available?

The F/W Mini Catalog is typically released in September and is available until December, or while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Jill
  • cat
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • schel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies