• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Creative Ways to Boost Bookings? Try This Fun Idea!

You could also do a drawing for a date. Have a sign that says "Date with Me" and put slips of paper with the dates in them. When people buy a date they have to sign the back of the slip. Then you just keep track of who has which dates. You could also do a drawing for a date. Have a sign that says "Date with Me" and put slips of paper with the dates in them. When people buy a date they have to sign the back of the slip. Then you just keep track of who has which dates.
milkangel
i have called all the past orders and no bookings yet and half of the of the customers do not have phone #s that i did not get from hostes. and alot of people that i wrote down i have not there #ers eather. and my recruter knows the same people in the same town. i have show sat and i am hoping to get a few bookings from it. any ideas will be greatful right now. PLEASE HELP!!:cry:

i am in the same boat as you.. i am always looking for ideas too.

In the future, make sure to get their phone numbers and email addresses. Tell them they need to fill the drawing slip out completely to be entered in the drawing.

For now, all I can say is work it at the show Saturday.

And maybe mail out postcards to people who's phone you don't have. Kind of like a "Hi - just checking in to see how you like your products. Please call me if you have any problems. Oh by the way - there are new items, check out my website or call me for a catalog!"

ideasReferral Systems are REALLY important - you may want to offer a small incentive for Host or Recruit Referrals

I find living in a small town (with TONS of other Consultants from other towns and cities doing shows in the same town as where I live) you NEED to be creative. Organizing a TradeShow, Open House, Catalogue Shows, Mystery Host, Cooking Class, etc. Try having logo items when you are out in public.

I also find leaving a few catalogues around or hanging up posters helps get new contacts. I have a PC Decal on my vehicle and have received phone calls from people interested in ordering or hosting.

HTH!

getting customers infoTo get peoples contact info (including phone numbers) I tell them to fill out ALL the information for their PC product guarantee.

Sometimes (esp. for catalogue shows) I highlight the information that I need.

There is a Booking Tree Thread on here that you could use at your show this weekend. I think it is really a cute idea!

how is the booking tree is made up and what do you all put on it?

I used the flyer the show must go on at my last show and got 3 bookings. I changed it to be passed around at the show but people liked to see the specials coming up and i offered an extra $10 in free products at their show if they booked tonight and my host an extra $15 if 3 people booked.

where is that flyer?

milkangel said:
how is the booking tree is made up and what do you all put on it?

Do a search for "The Booking Tree" and you will find threads on it.

Basically, you put card with your available dates in one of those photo holder trees or anything that you want to use to hold the cards. Then show the guest your tree to pick their date from. Some people offer prizes for the dates that they will put a picture of on the back of the card.

I think it is a good idea to get the conversation started about bookings b/c they will all wonder what that tree is about. I haven't tried it myself yet, but will next weekend at my show.

You could play a version of Deal or No Deal...
I put slips of paper in envelopes. They have small prizes on them ranging from frre shipping, 10% off todays order, citrus peeler, etc. The kicker is that I also put a slip in there that says "You have won a date with me, Book a show!!" It can be a cooking show or a catalog show. They can choose Deal and open the envelope or No Deal and pass. If they open an envelope with a show in it they have to book it then and there. If they were on the fence about booking the chances are they will open it. Most of the time everyone opens the envelope!

1. How can I get more bookings for my Pampered Chef parties?

One idea is to reach out to your network of friends, family, and acquaintances and offer to host a party for them. You can also utilize social media platforms to promote your parties and reach a larger audience. Additionally, consider offering incentives or discounts for guests who book their own parties at your event.

2. I'm struggling to come up with new and creative party ideas. Any suggestions?

Consider hosting themed parties such as a pizza-making party, a wine and cheese night, or a breakfast brunch. You can also incorporate holiday or seasonal themes to make your parties more unique. Another idea is to collaborate with other local businesses to offer joint parties, such as a Pampered Chef and wine tasting event.

3. How can I get more people to attend my parties?

One way to increase attendance is to offer incentives for guests to bring a friend or two. You can also create a sense of urgency by offering limited-time discounts or promotions for those who RSVP and attend your party. Utilizing social media and email marketing can also help spread the word and attract more guests.

4. I'm having a hard time getting bookings from my parties. What can I do?

First, make sure you are properly showcasing the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party at your events. You can also offer exclusive discounts or gifts for guests who book a party on the spot. Additionally, consider following up with guests after the party to remind them of the benefits and incentives for hosting their own party.

5. Are there any tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party?

One tip is to make sure you have a well-organized and engaging demonstration of Pampered Chef products. Encourage guests to interact and try out the products for themselves. Another tip is to offer a variety of food and drink options to keep guests satisfied and interested. Lastly, make sure to follow up with guests after the party to thank them and offer any additional support for their purchases or bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • northern_sunshine