• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings with Interactive Shows: Tips for a Successful 1pm Event

In summary, the conversation discussed strategies for getting more bookings from shows and for a light dessert recipe for a 1pm show. The suggestions included host coaching and asking everyone for bookings, as well as trying out a fruit trifle for a dessert option. It was also recommended to talk to a director and take training on bookings for further assistance.
milkangel
i had one booking from last sunday show after we did the interactive show it went great buit only a few people were ther but i do have one this sat and hoping to be more. any ideas to get more bookings form shows? and what lite dessert recipe would work for a 1pm show?

I'm new at this too - just a little over a month, so I'm looking forward to hearing what the pros have to say. But something I am learning is to really sell the fun of having a party. I'm trying to help people see how much fun it is to get a bunch of friends together, and not sell the host benefits so hard. I think it was a Julie Weitz teleconference someone posted the other day where she said everyone knows they're going to get free and discounted products, you need to sell the experience of the party. My last show had 6 guests and 2 booked shows, so hopefully it's going to keep working for me!Host coaching is another way I've gotten bookings - I had someone book a show because the host told her to! When she understood that she would get the booking benefit, she told her friends that someone had darn well better book a show in April, because she wants that collapsible bowl, LOL!As far as a light dessert recipe, you might want to try a trifle. I'm trying out the strawberry cream one at my Saturday...haven't tried it yet, but it looks yummy!Good luck!

To get more bookings, you have to ASK everyone. If you don't get bookings at shows, you have to find them elsewhere--making customer care calls, doing a craft fair, meeting people when you're out and about.Have you made your list of 100 and asked everyone on that list? Most importantly, have you talked to your director about your lack of bookings? Have you taken the online training and teleclasses on bookings?

How about a fruit trifle for a lite dessert?

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on your successful show last Sunday! It's always great to hear when an interactive show goes well. As for getting more bookings from shows, my top tip would be to always follow up with guests after the show. Send them a personalized thank you note and offer to host a show for them or their friends. You can also offer incentives for booking a show, such as free products or discounts.As for a lite dessert recipe for a 1pm show, I would recommend our Lemon Poppy Seed Mini Cheesecakes. They are light, refreshing and perfect for a midday event. Plus, they can be made ahead of time and served chilled. Let me know if you need the recipe and I'll be happy to share it with you.Best of luck with your upcoming show and happy cooking!

1. What is an interactive show and how is it different from a regular Pampered Chef party?

An interactive show is a type of party where the guests get to actively participate in the cooking and product demonstrations. This is different from a regular Pampered Chef party where the consultant does most of the cooking and the guests watch and sample the dishes.

2. What are some tips for hosting a successful 1pm interactive show?

Some tips for hosting a successful 1pm interactive show include choosing a theme, promoting the event through social media and word of mouth, providing refreshments for the guests, and having a well-planned schedule with breaks for guests to socialize and ask questions.

3. How can I boost bookings from my 1pm interactive show?

To boost bookings from your 1pm interactive show, make sure to have plenty of catalogs and order forms available for guests to take home, offer a booking incentive or discount, and follow up with guests after the event to remind them of the benefits of hosting a party.

4. What are some ways to keep guests engaged during a 1pm interactive show?

To keep guests engaged during a 1pm interactive show, involve them in the cooking and product demonstrations, play interactive games or quizzes related to the products, and encourage them to ask questions and share their own experiences with Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I host a 1pm interactive show as a virtual event?

Yes, you can host a 1pm interactive show as a virtual event using video conferencing platforms like Zoom or Facebook Live. Make sure to send out invitations and provide guests with a list of ingredients and tools needed to participate in the cooking demonstrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Bren706