• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Catalog Bags? Need Help!

In summary, this person loves their catolog bag and gets business from it by giving it out to new recruits.
MrsDuncan
Does anyone out there have one of those catolog bags? You know the ones with the see thru front (where a catolog would go).
Thanks.

You know you can buy them on a supply iorder. I believe they're $15

I made my own! I LOVE IT! I still have yet to get business from it, but at least I have a special place in my purse to stick the catalogs that I carry just in case! A friend of mine claims to get business all over. She just collected a $50 order and the girl ordered and paid on the spot! Total stranger! Ridiculous!

I have one. It's great because I can carry a few catalogs in the front to give away and the rest of the junk I felt the need to carry in the center of the bag. The catalogs stay nice that way.

I just got mine off of the supply order. I love it! Especially since it has Pampered Chef monogrammed on the front. I have gotten lots of looks, no orders yet, but I know it will someday!!

speedychef said:
I made my own! I LOVE IT! I still have yet to get business from it, but at least I have a special place in my purse to stick the catalogs that I carry just in case! A friend of mine claims to get business all over. She just collected a $50 order and the girl ordered and paid on the spot! Total stranger! Ridiculous!

How did you make your own?!? so curious!?

Jess_K said:
How did you make your own?!? so curious!?

Oooo... yeah... do tell!

I have it - earned it free a few years back. I use it as my purse. I used it today (grocery store, mall, pool) and handed out 2 catalogs and got 2 orders! :)

I also buy it for all of my new recruits as a "welcome" gift to help them promote their businesses. I always get my new recruits something PC that will help them promote it right away. I think it's a perfect size bag - not too big to over-stuff, and not too small that you can't fit anything into it. I say go for it - I use mine all the time! :)

Related to Looking for Catalog Bags? Need Help!

1. What size are the catalog bags?

The catalog bags from Pampered Chef come in two sizes: large and small. The large size measures 18" x 12" x 5.5" and the small size measures 14" x 10" x 4".

2. Are the catalog bags reusable?

Yes, the catalog bags are designed to be reusable and durable. They are made from high-quality materials and can withstand multiple uses.

3. Can I personalize the catalog bags with my business logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for our catalog bags at this time. However, you can use stickers or labels to add your business logo or contact information to the bags.

4. How many catalog bags come in a set?

Our catalog bags are sold in sets of 10. You can choose to purchase a set of all large bags, all small bags, or a combination of both sizes.

5. Do you offer any discounts for bulk orders of catalog bags?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for orders of 50 sets or more. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KARYN
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • winnee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies