• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Aprons and Tablecloths!

In summary, aprons and tablecloths can be found on the official Pampered Chef website and through independent consultants. They are machine washable and come in a variety of sizes to accommodate different body types and table sizes. The materials used are high-quality and offer the option for personalization with embroidery or heat transfer designs.
Beccag25
I am looking for the red apron and tablecloth that matches the striped towels! Plus anyother aprons and tablecloths that may be out there! If you have any please let me know!!

Thank you :)

I have a green celebration apron and matching tablecloth that I could get rid of for 15.00 let me know if you are interested.

Do you have pictures of them by any chance? Thank you for responding :)

I can take one here a bit and post it.

I would appreciate it, thank you!

I have a patriotic apron. If interested, contact me off-list at [email protected] with your ship-to zip and I can figure a total for you...thanks! :D

I have the old original tablecloth from the kit (the vinyl one) and the blue Celebrations one from several years back. Also, I have the denim apron that comes in the kit. LMK if interested. Please PM me b/c I forget to check the boards.

I have the blue AND the green Celebrations tablecloth/apron sets. I only used the tablecloths for a couple of displays, and only wore the aprons a few times - I may have washed the green one once - I will check and let you know exact condition of all if you are interested. Email me at [email protected]

I have a patriotic tablecloth - new in package

1. Where can I find the aprons and tablecloths for sale?

The aprons and tablecloths can be found on our official Pampered Chef website, as well as through our independent consultants.

2. Are the aprons and tablecloths machine washable?

Yes, all of our aprons and tablecloths are machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

3. Do you offer different sizes in aprons and tablecloths?

Yes, we offer a variety of sizes in both aprons and tablecloths to accommodate different body types and table sizes.

4. Are the aprons and tablecloths made with high-quality materials?

Yes, our aprons and tablecloths are made with high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting.

5. Can I personalize the aprons and tablecloths with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer the option to personalize your aprons and tablecloths with embroidery or heat transfer designs for a unique touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texaschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sudzzy
  • kaseydee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • dishonthedixons