• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Nc Consultant in the Triad

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of climate change and its impact on the environment. The participants discussed the need for immediate action to reduce carbon emissions and implement sustainable practices. They also highlighted the importance of educating the public about the issue and promoting individual responsibility. Overall, it was a productive and informative discussion on a pressing global issue.
ragschef
I have a commitment for the Triad Children's Show in Winston for April. However, I cannot keep that commitment this year due to my mom's condition. If there is anyone in the triad area of North Carolina and would like to have this opportunity, please email me or PM me.

Thanks so much,

ragschef said:
I have a commitment for the Triad Children's Show in Winston for April. However, I cannot keep that commitment this year due to my mom's condition. If there is anyone in the triad area of North Carolina and would like to have this opportunity, please email me or PM me.

Thanks so much,
I just emailed you!

I emailed you as well if Beth can't make it!

Hey, Amanda! It's Jeanna. If either of these ladies do not work out. I desperatly need to revamp my business!!!!

Hi Amanda

I am in the Raleigh area and I can do it no wants it. I can also co-host if they would like too. Just let me know.

I see this post is a little old but if anyone needs any help with this event please let me know! I live in Statesville and would love to work this kind of thing! I have a vendor show on the 19th but if it is another day please let me know!

Jennifer Weiss

Jennifer, I believe we have it covered, but I will keep you in mind if something comes up. There are 3 people including myself in my "cluster" that are doing this, possibly a fourth.

Related to Looking for an Nc Consultant in the Triad

1. What is the Triad Children's Show in Winston?

The Triad Children's Show in Winston is an annual event that showcases various activities, performances, and exhibits for children in the Triad area of North Carolina.

2. Why are you looking for an NC consultant for the show?

I am looking for an NC consultant to assist with organizing and managing the show. This includes coordinating vendors, performers, and activities, as well as handling any logistical or administrative tasks.

3. What does the commitment for the Triad Children's Show entail?

The commitment for the Triad Children's Show involves dedicating time and effort to ensure the success of the event. This may include attending planning meetings, communicating with vendors and performers, and overseeing the logistics of the show.

4. Why are you unable to keep the commitment this year?

Unfortunately, I am unable to keep the commitment this year due to my mom's condition. This has required me to prioritize my responsibilities and make adjustments to my schedule.

5. How can someone in the Triad area apply for this opportunity?

If you or someone you know is interested in taking on this opportunity, please email me or send me a private message. I will provide more information and discuss the details of the role and responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • pcheframsey