• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Wahoo Button from a conference?

In summary, the "Fs Still in Pkg Wahoo Button" is a kitchen gadget made of durable plastic and rubber that can be used to open jars, bottles, and cans with ease. It has a unique design that allows it to grip onto various sizes and shapes of lids, making it a versatile tool for any kitchen. Simply place it over the lid and twist in a counter-clockwise direction for easier opening. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for better maintenance. The button is BPA-free and safe for food contact. It can be used on different types and sizes of lids, making it a versatile tool for any kitchen.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
I have the Wahoo button from conference for sale if anyone is looking for one for motivation or cluster metings.

man teresa - wish i had known - we could have added this to the stuff i already got from you!

Sorry, I probably still have my daughter's i know she never used hers either but it would be out of the organza bag.

Related to Looking for a Wahoo Button from a conference?

What is the "Fs Still in Pkg Wahoo Button" used for?

The "Fs Still in Pkg Wahoo Button" is a kitchen gadget that can be used to open jars, bottles, and cans with ease. It has a unique design that allows it to grip onto various sizes and shapes of lids, making it a versatile tool for any kitchen.

How do I use the "Fs Still in Pkg Wahoo Button"?

To use the "Fs Still in Pkg Wahoo Button", simply place it over the lid of the jar, bottle, or can, and twist in a counter-clockwise direction. The button will grip onto the lid and provide a better grip for easier opening.

Is the "Fs Still in Pkg Wahoo Button" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Fs Still in Pkg Wahoo Button" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm, soapy water for better maintenance and longevity.

What materials is the "Fs Still in Pkg Wahoo Button" made of?

The "Fs Still in Pkg Wahoo Button" is made of durable plastic and rubber, making it strong and long-lasting. It is also BPA-free and safe for food contact.

Can I use the "Fs Still in Pkg Wahoo Button" on all types of lids?

Yes, the "Fs Still in Pkg Wahoo Button" is designed to work on a variety of lids, including plastic, metal, and glass. It can also be used on different sizes and shapes of lids, making it a versatile tool for any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
hcjeep
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies