• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Terrycloth Oven Pad in 78204 San Antonio, TX?

In summary, the Iso Terrycloth Oven Pad is a heat-resistant and durable kitchen accessory made of terrycloth material. It works by providing insulation and a non-slip grip for handling hot dishes. It is machine washable and can be used for both hot and cold dishes. The pad measures 7.5 inches by 9 inches and has a loop for hanging and storage.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
If anyone has a Terrycloth Oven Pad I have a customer that would like one. As new as possible.

Shipping to 78204 San Antonio, TX

Thanks!

I have 2 or 3 of these, never used. I would love to get them out of my closet and would sell them for $5 each plus $2 shipping. Email me with your address if interested and let me know how many you want. I can send them as soon as I get her check.

Susan she will take all three! Thank you. I will PM you more details.

I'm still looking. I haven't heard from Susan and I've already contacted my customer to tell her we had them. So...if ANYONE else has the Oven Pads I would appreciate it. I would hate to have egg on my face with my customer.

Thank you guys!

Relax, I'm not a deadbeat, just travelling for the holidays and getting through Christmas with a 6, 4, and 2 year old! I have 2 oven pads and I will mail them as soon as I get her payment.

Susan--I wanted to take care of this a bit earlier for my customer, but I know she still wants the Oven Pads. I will contact you this weekend. I will probably just give her your address and have her send you the money.

Thanks Susan!

1. What is the Iso Terrycloth Oven Pad made of?

The Iso Terrycloth Oven Pad is made of a durable and heat-resistant terrycloth material that is designed to protect your hands from hot surfaces and dishes.

2. How does the Iso Terrycloth Oven Pad work?

The Iso Terrycloth Oven Pad works by providing a thick layer of insulation between your hands and hot surfaces, such as oven racks and dishes. It also has a non-slip silicone grip to help you safely handle hot items.

3. Is the Iso Terrycloth Oven Pad machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Terrycloth Oven Pad is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle and air drying to maintain its shape and durability.

4. Can I use the Iso Terrycloth Oven Pad for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the Iso Terrycloth Oven Pad is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold dishes. Its thick insulation also helps to protect your hands from cold surfaces, making it a great option for handling frozen items.

5. How big is the Iso Terrycloth Oven Pad?

The Iso Terrycloth Oven Pad measures 7.5 inches by 9 inches, providing ample coverage for most hands. It also has a loop for easy hanging and storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BklynsPamperedChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • yankeeinontario
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
carmom420
  • luvtocook868