• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on the New Oven Pad: Find Deals Here!

In summary, there was a conversation about the new oven pad being offered in a package, and one person was looking to buy it from anyone who didn't want theirs. Others expressed their love for the product and the benefits it offers, such as being easier to use, more secure, and better for children. Some also mentioned their preference for oven pads over oven mitts.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I am not getting the package that includes the new oven pad. Anyone not want theirs and wanna sell it?

I would LOVE to get two of them!

Good luck in your search Kelly! I do LOVE mine & can't wait to get a 2nd!!

Kelly, I'm on the fence out this product. I have one but not for sure if I want to sell it or not. What's the facination about it?

wadesgirl said:
Kelly, I'm on the fence out this product. I have one but not for sure if I want to sell it or not. What's the facination about it?

I have to agree. I have 2 of the oven mitts and love them but don't see anything special about the NEW oven pad. Anyone care to shed some light?

I honestly think it is easier to use then the mitts. I think the mitts are almost to thick for me,

First, I really think many people gravitate towards whatever their Mom used. We always used oven pads (not mitts) when I was growing up, so even before when we sold both, I only used the square pads.

I was upset when we stopped carrying them...and still brought my discontinued oven pads. I have always loved the slit in them so you can put your hand through!

Fast forward to now...I do NOT like the oven mitt we carry. It is too "long" on my fingers and just too bulky. I really *tried* to like it, but I just don't! Now we come out with these cool pads! I love the new color (won't show stains like the cream colored ones) and the strechable loop that you put your hand through holds it on, so you aren't going to reach for something in the oven and drop it! Plus, it's easier for kids to use...they won't accidentally move it the "wrong way" and end up burning themselves.

Now...all of this being said...I sure hope if someone was gonna get rid of them (PM me!) that I didn't just talk them into keeping them!! LOL

I really want one or two NOW to take to shows, but if I don't find some on here...I will add them to a show or something in March!

I agree Kelly. I also tried to like the oven mits, but they are just too big for me. I thought maybe the problem was that I only had one so I bought another - no luck. I'm afriad I'm going to drop whatever I'm holding b/c since they are so big on my hands I feel unstable holding hot items. I can't wait to get the new pads.

What is the new oven pad and why should I get one?

The new oven pad is a heat-resistant kitchen tool designed to protect your hands when handling hot dishes and pans from the oven. It is made with high-quality materials and has a non-slip grip, making it a must-have for any home cook or baker.

How does the new oven pad compare to other oven mitts or pot holders?

The new oven pad is thicker and more durable than traditional oven mitts or pot holders, providing better protection against hot surfaces. It also has a longer length, ensuring that your entire hand and wrist are covered. Additionally, the non-slip grip allows for better control when handling hot dishes.

Are there any deals or discounts available for the new oven pad?

Yes, currently we are offering a special deal on the new oven pad. When you purchase two oven pads, you will receive a third one for free. This is a great opportunity to stock up on these essential kitchen tools at a discounted price.

Can the new oven pad be used for other kitchen tasks besides handling hot dishes?

Absolutely! The new oven pad can also be used as a trivet for hot pots and pans, or as a jar opener. Its versatility makes it a valuable addition to any kitchen.

How do I care for and clean the new oven pad?

The new oven pad is machine washable and can be air-dried or tumble-dried on low heat. It is recommended to wash it with similar colors and avoid using fabric softener. With proper care, the new oven pad can last for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvtocook868
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
3girls
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • alidafrizzell