• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a St. Petersburg Cluster to Join?

In summary, St Petersburg Clusters are versatile containers made from durable, BPA-free plastic that come in a set of six varying sizes. They are designed to keep your kitchen organized and ingredients fresh, and are microwave and dishwasher safe. These containers are suitable for both dry and wet ingredients, with an airtight seal to keep moisture out.
JackieB999
Gold Member
Are there any directors here in St. Petersburg, Florida that would like to adopt me?? :love:

My cluster is up in NPR and Oldsmar and it's just too far to travel on a work night. I'd love to find and bond with a group here in southern Pinellas county.

OR if youre reading this and you know of someone... please ask them or tell them about me!

I wish you were a hour or so closer to us down here! You could definitely join us!

Have you contacted TPC and asked if they can find you a hospitality cluster?

TY Danielle! I wish I was closer to you too :thumbup:

Yes, your director can call home office and find you someone - -

gaddischef said:
Yes, your director can call home office and find you someone - -

I have asked her and it's become quite a project, so some people suggested on another thread that I try to find one myself... so here I am! LOL

Yeah, HO has told me I'd have to go through a director. To make a long story short, that's not an appealing option for me either.

I hope you find one ... I'm looking for one closer to my work. then maybe my recruiter would go ... the meetings are over an hour away for her.

Related to Looking for a St. Petersburg Cluster to Join?

1. What are St Petersburg Clusters?

St Petersburg Clusters are a set of versatile, stackable containers that are designed to keep your kitchen organized and your ingredients fresh. They are a part of our exclusive line of storage solutions.

2. How many containers come in a set of St Petersburg Clusters?

Each set of St Petersburg Clusters comes with six containers in varying sizes to suit all of your storage needs.

3. Are St Petersburg Clusters microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our St Petersburg Clusters containers are microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

4. What materials are used to make St Petersburg Clusters?

St Petersburg Clusters are made from durable, BPA-free plastic that is designed to withstand daily use in the kitchen.

5. Can St Petersburg Clusters be used for both dry and wet ingredients?

Yes, St Petersburg Clusters are perfect for storing both dry and wet ingredients. The airtight seal keeps moisture out, ensuring your ingredients stay fresh for longer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mhc
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
crissysart
  • Kelly8