• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the Cranberry Deep Dish Baker recipes listed on this website?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. These recipes cater to specific dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low carb options. To search for a specific recipe, you can use the search bar on the website or browse by category or ingredient. You can also create a free account and save your favorite recipes or create and save your own. Most ingredients for Pampered Chef recipes can be easily found at local grocery stores, and specialty ingredients can be purchased on the website. Additionally, the serving size for recipes can be adjusted by clicking on the "Serving Size" button on the recipe page.
newbietoPC
I was on here a few days ago and there was a file for the Cranberry Deep Dish Baker. There was a list of about 27 or so recipes for it and now I can't find it on here. Any ideas????? Printed out it was about 3 pages!!

Is this what you're looking for?
HTH

Attachments

• Deep Covered Baker recipes001.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 620
  • Deep Covered Baker Recipesbooklet.doc
    131.5 KB · Views: 810
Thank you so much-YES that is what I was looking for!! :)

So glad I could help!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the Cranberry Deep Dish Baker recipes. I did a quick search and unfortunately, it looks like the file may have been removed. However, I do have some good news! The recipes for the Cranberry Deep Dish Baker can still be found on our official Pampered Chef website. If you go to our "Recipes" section and search for "Cranberry Deep Dish Baker," you should be able to find all 27 recipes listed there. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

What types of recipes does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. We also have recipes for specific dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low carb options.

How do I search for a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for a specific recipe, you can use the search bar located at the top of our website. You can also browse recipes by category or ingredient on our "Recipes" page.

Can I save my favorite recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can create a free account on our website and save your favorite recipes to your recipe box. You can also create and save your own recipes on our website.

Are the ingredients for Pampered Chef recipes easily accessible?

Yes, most of the ingredients used in our recipes can be found at your local grocery store. We also offer some specialty ingredients for purchase on our website.

Can I adjust the serving size for Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, you can easily adjust the serving size for our recipes by clicking on the "Serving Size" button on the recipe page. This will automatically adjust the ingredient measurements for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • marystell1