• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Hospitality Director

In summary, the Director in Jackson County is looking for someone to join her for meetings. If you are interested, please email her.
Chef Diane
Hi all,
My Director is no longer with TPC, my upline is all in PA, Im in GA so I dont have a meeting place any more. Does anyone have meetings in the Barrow Co. area? I NEED these meetings, its what keeps me chugging along : )

Have you asked your upline director to get Hospitality for you?

She offered I havent gotten back with her. Thought if someone here was close by I might feel more confortable. You know kinda knowing you already : )

Not sure where Barrow County is but I'm in Macon, right on 75. You are more than welcome to join us :) Feel free to PM me for more details.

Hi Diane!

One of our Directors just moved to Pendergrass. If you are interested in getting in touch with her, please send me a pm and I will see what I can do.

My meetings are held in Cumming and you are invited to attend if you would not mind driving over. They are usually the first Monday night of the month.

Lisa

phew Lisa, thats like an hr away lol

My upline director found 1 in Flowery Branch, she is going to contact her and see if she is accepting hospitality, if not Pendergrass maybe the closest thing. I'll let you know for sure. Thanks a bunch for your help.

Barrow County HospitalityThere has been a group varying meetings between Barrow, Jackson, and Walton Counties. The Director in Jackson County is Tracey Pittman- I"m not sure if this is the one that they were talking about being in Pendegrass or not. If you are interested, email me and I'll get you Tracey's info.
Leslie Peevy:)

WOW 10 years Leslie!? How have you made it so long in this area? I also live in Auburn and have had a heck of a time. I think I found one but if it doesn't work out I will definately get with you. Thanks for your help :)

Related to Looking for a Hospitality Director

What are the responsibilities of a Hospitality Director?

A Hospitality Director is responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of events and gatherings, managing staff and volunteers, and ensuring a positive and welcoming experience for guests.

What qualifications are necessary for a Hospitality Director?

A Hospitality Director should have a strong background in event planning, excellent organizational and communication skills, and the ability to work well under pressure. Previous experience in a leadership role and knowledge of hospitality industry trends are also beneficial.

How does a Hospitality Director contribute to the success of Pampered Chef?

A Hospitality Director plays a crucial role in creating a positive and memorable experience for our customers and consultants. By planning and executing successful events, the Hospitality Director helps to build and maintain strong relationships with our community.

What is the working environment like for a Hospitality Director at Pampered Chef?

The working environment for a Hospitality Director at Pampered Chef is fast-paced and dynamic. They will have the opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team, and may also have the chance to travel to different events and locations.

What growth opportunities are available for a Hospitality Director at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we value the growth and development of our employees. As a Hospitality Director, there are opportunities for advancement within the company, as well as the chance to expand skills and knowledge through training and networking events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baigaj
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • cathyskitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • twopamperedchefs