• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Getaway Bag from 31? Anyone selling one?

In summary, Deanna is looking for a tote bag, but her mom already owns one. Deanna has a tote bag, but it's not the right size or color. Deanna can sell her tote bag.
babywings76
Gold Member
I earned one of these, but my mom has been hinting around that she wants it. But...I want to keep it. I worked hard for it! :D So, I thought I'd see if anyone has one for sale. It's the 1st bag of the series, from doing 2 August shows.

hmmmm... I think that's the only bag I've used. I earned all of them and they are just in their plastic. I opened them to check them out, but I feel like "meh" when I think about how I'd use them....

Are you still looking for one? I was supposed to trade someone my Getaway Bag for their large tote (the one with the rigid top...forget what it was called). I have one if you want it. It's not still in the plastic, but I haven't used it.

Not sure, I'll have to ask my sister. Originally, she was wanting to give it to my mom as a Christmas present. I'll see though, maybe she'd like to get it and have it to give her for Mother's Day. :)

Ok. Just let me know. (-:

Were you looking for the duffel bag? I have that one for sale.

No, sorry. )-: I really want the large rectangular bag with the rigid top for the trunk of my car. my groceries always roll around and I thought this would make a great trunk bag!

deanna_g said:
No, sorry. )-: I really want the large rectangular bag with the rigid top for the trunk of my car. my groceries always roll around and I thought this would make a great trunk bag!

Let me know if you can't find one new in package. I've used mine once, but I like my Thirty One bag of the same style a little better. If you can't find anything else, I can probably sell mine.

I love the rectangular bag--keep it in the back fo my SUV with all my reusable grocery bags, an umbrella, towels for the kids, bandaids. Very handy.

Deanna, I just heard back from my sister. She said our mom just bought the "weekender" bag from 31 since her consultant was having a sale, so she thinks she'll pass on this. Thanks so much anyway! :)

1. What is a Getaway Bag?

A Getaway Bag is a versatile and durable bag designed for travel and everyday use. It is made with high-quality materials and features multiple pockets and compartments for organized packing.

2. Is the Getaway Bag only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Getaway Bag is available for purchase by anyone who is interested in owning a high-quality travel bag. It is not exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants.

3. What are the dimensions of the Getaway Bag?

The Getaway Bag measures 19.5 inches in length, 8.5 inches in width, and 14 inches in height. It also has a 10.5-inch handle drop for easy carrying.

4. Can the Getaway Bag be machine-washed?

No, we do not recommend machine-washing the Getaway Bag. To clean it, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild detergent, if necessary.

5. What is the return policy for the Getaway Bag?

If you are not satisfied with your Getaway Bag, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
Replies
Views
winnee
  • Rhonda-Roo
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies