• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Method" Tote Bag and Misc Items for Sale

In summary, the "Method" Tote Bag is made of durable canvas material and has three compartments - one large main compartment and two smaller side compartments. It is machine washable and can be used for carrying any items. It also comes with a removable shoulder strap and a smaller zippered pouch for added organization.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Misc Items for saleThis tote bag is from Merrill's I was sent to me in place of the bag I wanted. I have used this bag once, so it is basically band new. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Make me an offer.

I also have a business card holder, window sticker (from Nancy's) , Plus I will be adding more in the next day or so. Thanks for looking

I have added more in my next post

Last edited:
I am interested in the window sticker. What does it look like? pm me with the discription, price and shipping to 01436.

window sticker, and tote bag are sold

Last edited:

1. What is the "Method" Tote Bag made of?

The "Method" Tote Bag is made of durable canvas material, perfect for carrying all your Pampered Chef items.

2. How many compartments does the "Method" Tote Bag have?

The "Method" Tote Bag has three compartments - one large main compartment and two smaller side compartments for storing smaller items.

3. Can the "Method" Tote Bag be machine washed?

Yes, the "Method" Tote Bag is machine washable. Simply remove any detachable parts, such as the shoulder strap, before washing and air dry afterwards.

4. Is the "Method" Tote Bag only for Pampered Chef items?

No, the "Method" Tote Bag can be used to carry any items. It is designed with Pampered Chef consultants in mind, but it can be used for groceries, beach trips, or any other purpose.

5. What other items are included with the "Method" Tote Bag?

In addition to the tote bag, you will also receive a removable shoulder strap and a smaller zippered pouch that can be attached to the inside of the bag for added organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • beccathebaker
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies