• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getaway Bag (August '11 Incentive)

In summary, the "Getaway Bag" is a stylish and functional travel bag that was the August 2011 incentive for Pampered Chef consultants. To qualify for the bag, consultants had to achieve $1,000 in sales during August 2011. The color of the bag is predetermined and cannot be chosen, but it is a versatile and neutral color. If qualified, the bag will be shipped within 4-6 weeks after the end of August 2011. Unfortunately, the bag is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, but customer service can assist with any damaged bags.
deanna_g
I was supposed to make a trade for another bag in the series but after several communications between myself and the other party, I never heard from them again. :grumpy:

SO it's now for sale. It's out of the plastic, but has never been used. Just sitting on my desk in my office. PM me or email me at [email protected] (email is probably a better way to get a hold of me).

IMG_0492.jpg

I just e-mailed my sister about it, so I'll let you know if she's interested. THanks!!!

Oh, forgot to ask you...how much?

If Amanda doesn't take it, I know my Grandmother was in love with mine. So I'd be interested in a 2nd one! For the right price, of course. LOL

OMG I have those darn pink bags but I'm in Canada. It would cost a lot to ship but if you are interested.....make me an offer.

Well, they valued them at $50 on our 1099, so how about $40+ Shipping?

Wrote in the other thread, but thought I'd update here as well. My sister decided to pass on getting the bag (our mom just bought one from 31). But thanks so much anyway! Sheila? :D

I'll e-mail you! ;)

I am interested in this bag if it is still available. I will email you at your gmail address. Thanks

Kishia

Sold pending payment.

I'm interested in the Canadian bags – I've sent you a message, Chef Gilles!

I e-mailed you back on Feb 2nd but never got a response.

What is the "Getaway Bag"?

The "Getaway Bag" is the August 2011 incentive for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a stylish and functional travel bag designed to make packing and organizing for trips easier.

How do I qualify for the "Getaway Bag"?

In order to qualify for the "Getaway Bag", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and achieve $1,000 in sales during the month of August 2011.

Can I choose the color of my "Getaway Bag"?

Unfortunately, the color of the "Getaway Bag" is pre-determined and cannot be chosen. However, it is a versatile and neutral color that will match with any travel outfit.

When will I receive my "Getaway Bag"?

If you qualify for the "Getaway Bag", it will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks after the end of August 2011.

Can I exchange or return my "Getaway Bag"?

No, the "Getaway Bag" is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. If your bag arrives damaged, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aguerra01
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedElizabeth
  • pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • deanna_g