• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Fresno Ca Consultant

In summary, a Fresno Ca consultant is a professional who provides specialized expertise and advice to businesses and individuals in the Fresno, California area. They offer a broad range of consulting services and can bring numerous benefits such as expert insights, time and resource savings, and objective perspectives. These consultants offer services such as business, marketing, financial, and legal consulting and can be found by conducting thorough research, seeking referrals, or reading reviews. Working with a Fresno Ca consultant typically involves assessments, recommendations, and ongoing support to help clients achieve their goals.
Barry Carlton
I have a favor to ask...

I am looking for a Fresno area consultant to furnish 2-3 cats. for an online cat show. The host has some of "those"people that do not want to buy online and would rather show via catalog...hands on.

I am willing to pay for the cats. and a small comp for the time to help me out by furnishing the cats.

TIA

Barry

PS

I am in Boise....thus my need.

Thx

Curious... why don't you just mail the host a few catalogs?

NooraK said:
Curious... why don't you just mail the host a few catalogs?

She decided yesterday to start tomorrow. Boise to Fresno averages 4-5 days via snail mail.

Barry, Not sure if this will help but I'm in Sacramento and could get them mailed out first thing Monday am. Would probably take 1-2 days...

That's all I got! :)

Monday's a federal holiday. I just got reminded when I told somebody I'd send something Monday ~

Related to Looking for a Fresno Ca Consultant

What is a Fresno Ca consultant?

A Fresno Ca consultant is a professional who offers specialized expertise and advice to businesses and individuals in the Fresno, California area. They may specialize in a specific industry or offer a broad range of consulting services.

Why should I hire a Fresno Ca consultant?

Hiring a Fresno Ca consultant can bring numerous benefits to your business or personal endeavors. They can offer expert insights and strategies to help you achieve your goals, save time and resources, and provide objective perspectives on your current operations.

What services do Fresno Ca consultants offer?

Fresno Ca consultants offer a wide range of services, including business consulting, marketing and advertising consulting, financial consulting, legal consulting, and more. They may also offer specialized services tailored to specific industries or individual needs.

How do I find the right Fresno Ca consultant for my needs?

To find the right Fresno Ca consultant for your needs, it is important to do thorough research and consider factors such as their experience, expertise, and reputation. You can also ask for referrals from trusted sources or read reviews and testimonials from their previous clients.

What should I expect from working with a Fresno Ca consultant?

Working with a Fresno Ca consultant can vary depending on your specific needs and the consultant's services. Generally, you can expect them to conduct thorough assessments, provide recommendations and strategies, and offer ongoing support and guidance to help you achieve your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rachelhuff