• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a consultant on the Island of Saipan

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I received a HO lead, but she's not on Okinawa

I'm looking for a consultant on the island of Saipan in the Northern Mariana Islands--not Japan. Our former consultant, moved away. Do you know who might still be doing PC here on island?

So if you live there & are a consultant, e-mail me ASAP! :D

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Sorry, don't know one, but a perfect opportunity to recruit. :) Although, I'm sure you already thought of that. ;)

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Oh, yes! I've already asked if she's interested in starting her own PC business and hitting a market there on her island where there is apparently NO PC consultants! LOL :D

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Bumping!

Anyone???

PCJenni

Veteran Member
Apr 10, 2007
what about doing a show by skype and recruit someone who can "take over all of the business"???

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I asked her already if she would be interested in being the consultant. No response as of yet.

BlueMoon

Advanced Member
Apr 30, 2010
I asked her already if she would be interested in being the consultant. No response as of yet.

can you do a show for her as suggested above, or not because it's a different country? Is she US military or dependent?

Marghi

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Yes, she has a California zip, so she has a US mailing address. Not sure if she's active duty or dependent, but either is still fine with her hosting and/or becoming a consultant. 4 of the 14 in my downline are active duty. The other 10 are dependents. ;)

BlueMoon

Advanced Member
Apr 30, 2010
Yes, she has a California zip, so she has a US mailing address. Not sure if she's active duty or dependent, but either is still fine with her hosting and/or becoming a consultant. 4 of the 14 in my downline are active duty. The other 10 are dependents. ;)

as an AF vet, I would have loved this then--oh wait! it didn't exist!

lol

but seriously, it would have changed my life. I hope you are talking to the single active duty folk, too!

and my mind starts to calculate--I live near and AFB

Marghi

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
Good luck Sheila. Maybe she'll change her mind if she hears how hard you are working to find someone on her island. She may become a consultant!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Yes, it's been a month and I'm still not finding anyone in her zip. I e-mailed her again yesterday and told her that she really should consider tapping into that market where their appears to be no consultant. ;)

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Have you tried calling HO? I mean, I know HO assigned the lead to you, but you've also received leads from Germany if I remember right. Maybe you're the closest consultant that qualifies for leads, but HO might be understanding considering the situation, and let you know if there is a consultant in Saipan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views