• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a convenient way to promote Jan/Feb shows with limited space?

In summary, the "Jan/Feb Host Combo Flyer" is a promotional flyer that offers special deals and discounts for hosting a Pampered Chef party during the months of January and February. Hosting a party during this time allows you to earn extra free products and discounts, take advantage of exclusive limited-time offers and new products, and combine rewards with other promotions and discounts. There are no specific requirements to host a party, but it is recommended to invite 10-12 guests. To redeem the rewards, simply host a party and reach the required sales amount. Your consultant will assist you in choosing your free products and applying any discounts to your order.
siderits
I'm including a flyer I just made to promote January and February shows on one sheet. I needed a one sheet version for my show tomorrow since I have limited space at my booth. One note: it is created for borderless printing, but you can just open it in Adobe Reader and when you go to print, change the option to "fit to printer margins".

Hope you find it useful as well.

Tanya

Attachments

• 2 Great Months.pdf
    562.6 KB · Views: 498
Tanya,

FANTASTIC JOB! I'm trying to think where I could use this! I LOVE IT!!
THANKS FOR SHARING!:D

No problem!

That looks great--I can use it at my open house this weekend! I wish I knew how to make things in Adobe. Great job:)

Was actually made in Quark XPress. My "day" job is freelance graphic designer, so I've been working on updating other flyers too. I just can't figure out a way to make them customizable so everyone could put their consultant info on there in place of mine. Workin' on it though ... ;)

Making flyers everyon can usePlease put the flyers in Word format. then we can edit them.

Thannks

Jodi

Great Job on that doc
jodiga1 said:
Please put the flyers in Word format. then we can edit them.

Thannks

Jodi

you mean those of us that have word. I can only view word docs, I cant edit them. Its really time to get a new pc :)

What is the "Jan/Feb Host Combo Flyer"?

The "Jan/Feb Host Combo Flyer" is a promotional flyer that offers special deals and discounts for hosting a Pampered Chef party during the months of January and February.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party during this time?

Hosting a party during the Jan/Feb Host Combo promotion allows you to earn extra free products and discounts on top of the already existing host rewards program. You can also take advantage of exclusive limited-time offers and new products.

Are there any requirements to host a party during this promotion?

No, there are no specific requirements to host a party during the Jan/Feb Host Combo promotion. However, we do recommend that you invite at least 10-12 guests to ensure a successful party and maximize your rewards.

Can I combine the Jan/Feb Host Combo rewards with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine the Jan/Feb Host Combo rewards with other current promotions and discounts. This allows you to save even more on your Pampered Chef purchases.

How do I redeem the Jan/Feb Host Combo rewards?

To redeem the Jan/Feb Host Combo rewards, simply host a party during the promotional period and reach the required sales amount. Your consultant will help you choose your free products and apply any discounts to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Alanah
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
karlene
Back